1 Bucfan40 136 (43)
2 Logic 134 (35)
3 kmvenne 133 (36)
4 North Harbour 123 (38)
5 Nuggets_SOS 117 (34)
6 e7FROSTY 116 (33)
7 starryfoxie 112 (32)
8 nate75 106 (28)
9 Lakers2408 102 (35)
10 The Big B 101 (38) (missed week 1)
11 mckrackin 79 (36) (missed week 2)
12 M1ghty Mouse 63 (0) (missed week 4)
13 wildcatsfan1 61 (0) (missed weeks 1 & 4)
14 Prophetic 59 (34) (missed weeks 1 & 3)
15= thousandproof 56 (36) (missed week 1)
15= cavsr#1 56 (30) (missed weeks 2 & 3)
17 afromanjm 53 (29) (missed weeks 1 & 3)
18 ChrisperJ10 52 (0) (missed weeks 3 & 4)
19 KobeFanJosh 23 (0) (missed weeks 2, 3 & 4)
Week 5 Games
- Each week I will display the games that are available to pick. When we started out it was suggested that there would be quite a few 'gimme' games. To make the games harder to pick, I will attempt to only make games available to pick between closer teams in terms of records.
- You can pick up to 20 games per week. You don't have to pick 20, but the more games you pick the more points you stand to get. You will receive 2 points for a win and 1 extra point for picking the correct margin.
- Adding another aspect to a simple pick em competition, pick the margin for a bonus point.
- The margins you can choose from are as follows: 1-4, 5-8, 9-14, 15-19 and 20+.
- So an example of a pick might be, Toronto @ Orlando - Orlando by 1-4.
- Due to a good suggestion, I will no longer post illegal games, I will just post the games that you can pick from, to avoid any confusion.
Week 6 Games - You may pick up to 20 games, along with the provided margins, from this group of games for week 6.
This week there is only 47 games all up. Usually just over half are ones that you can pick. So there is slightly less this week...But I'm sure we'll deal. =)
Portland (17-10) @ Denver (17-9)
New Jersey (12-12) @ Indiana (9-17)
Washington (4-20) @ Charlotte (9-18)
Houston (17-9) @ Cleveland (21-4)
LA Lakers (21-3) @ New Orleans (15-7)
Denver (17-9) @ Portland (17-10)
Golden State (7-20) @ Miami (13-12)
Chicago (12-14) @ Detroit (14-10)
No NBA games at all
New Orleans (15-7) @ Orlando (20-6)
San Antonio (15-10) @ Phoenix (15-11)
Boston (25-2) @ LA Lakers (21-4)
Dallas (14-11) @ Portland (17-10)
Chicago (12-14) @ Miami (13-12)
Houston (15-9) @ New Orleans (15-7)
Indiana (9-17) @ Memphis (9-17)
Dallas (14-11) @ Utah (16-11)
Toronto (10-16) @ Sacramento (7-20)
Charlotte (9-18) @ New Jersey (12-12)
New Jersey (12-12) @ Charlotte (9-18)
Oklahoma City (3-24) @ Washington (4-20)
Detroit (14-10) @ Milwaukee (12-16)
Houston (17-9) @ Utah (16-11)
Chicago (12-14) @ Atlanta (16-10)
Denver (17-9) @ New York (11-15)
Any issue can discussed.If there are any errors at all, comment here or PM me. Any issue at all, comment here or PM me.
- You can choose whether to make your picks public by just posting them here, or you can make them private by PMing me.
- Picks should be in before Sunday 11.59pm EST. Picks may be changed up until Sunday 11.59pm EST - The picks I have then are final, before then you may chop and change as you please.
- In past weeks I have taken picks that have been posted late for whatever reason as they were before the tip-offs. I will continue to do this as I am not super strict. Though I will put up a new blog on Monay -- and if this continues to happen from the some person on a regular basis I may stop being so leniant. =) Thanks.
If you could post your opinion on this along with your picks
Should we have some sort of playoffs in the last two or so weeks of the regular season for the top 6 posters? Or just have it league style. It has been proven that posters can catch up (ie Big B) but top 6 would be a more realistic goal as the top three just don't seem to have bad weeks. I am not sure of the format of this, I would be welcome to suggestions. Maybe a percentage of the regular season of Pick Em could carry over? I'm not sure...But all opinions are welcome.