1 Bucfan40 162 (26)
2 Logic 161 (27)
3 kmvenne 160 (27)
4 North Harbour 158 (35)
5 e7FROSTY 152 (36)
6 Nuggets_SOS 147 (30)
7 starryfoxie 139 (27)
8 The Big B 130 (29) (missed 1 week)
9 nate75 128 (22)
10 Lakers2408 124 (22)
11 mckrackin 100 (21) (missed 1 week)
12 Prophetic 95 (35) (missed 2 weeks)
13 wildcatsfan1 82 (21) (missed 2 weeks)
14 thousandproof 78 (22) (missed 1 week)
15 M1ghty Mouse 63 (0) (missed 2 weeks)
16 cavsr#1 56 (0) (missed 3 weeks)
17 afromanjm 53 (0) (missed 3 weeks)
18 ChrisperJ10 52 (0) (missed 3 weeks)
19 KobeFanJosh 23 (0) (missed 4 weeks)
Week 7 Games
- Each week I will display the games that are available to pick. When we started out it was suggested that there would be quite a few 'gimme' games. To make the games harder to pick, I will attempt to only make games available to pick between closer teams in terms of records.
- You can pick up to 20 games per week. You don't have to pick 20, but the more games you pick the more points you stand to get. You will receive 2 points for a win and 1 extra point for picking the correct margin.
- Adding another aspect to a simple pick em competition, pick the margin for a bonus point.
- The margins you can choose from are as follows: 1-4, 5-8, 9-14, 15-19 and 20+.
- So an example of a pick might be, Toronto @ Orlando - Orlando by 9-14.
- Due to a good suggestion, I will no longer post illegal games, I will just post the games that you can pick from, to avoid any confusion.
Week 7 Games - You may pick up to 20 games, along with the provided margins, from this group of games for week 7.
Denver (19-11) @ Atlanta (18-10)
Chicago (13-16) @ New Jersey (14-15)
Orlando (23-6) @ Detroit (16-11)
Memphis (10-19) @ Minnesota (5-23)
Toronto (12-17) @ Golden State (9-22)
New York (11-17) @ Charlotte (11-19)
LA Clippers (8-20) @ Sacramento (7-23)
Boston (27-4) @ Portland (18-12)
Atlanta (18-10) @ Indiana (10-19)
Cleveland (25-4) @ Miami (16-12)
New Jersey (14-15) @ Detroit (16-11)
Philadelphia (12-17) @ LA Clippers (8-20)
Denver (19-11) @ Toronto (12-17)
No NBA Games at all
Indiana (10-19) @ New York (11-17)
Golden State (9-22) @ Minnesota (5-23)
Charlotte (11-19) @ Milwaukee (14-16)
New Orleans (17-9) @ Portland (18-12)
Atlanta (18-10) @ New Jersey (14-15)
Philadelphia (12-17) @ Dallas (17-12)
Sacramento (7-23) @ Indianan (10-19)
Houston (19-11) @ Atlanta (18-10)
Milwaukee (14-16) @ Charlotte (11-19)
New Jersey (14-15) @ Miami (16-12)
New Orleans (17-9) @ Denver (19-11)
Portland (18-12) @ LA Lakers (24-5)
Any issue can discussed.If there are any errors at all, comment here or PM me. Any issue at all, comment here or PM me.
- You can choose whether to make your picks public by just posting them here, or you can make them private by PMing me.
- Picks should be in before Sunday 11.59pm EST. Picks may be changed up until Sunday 11.59pm EST - The picks I have then are final, before then you may chop and change as you please.
- In past weeks I have taken picks that have been posted late for whatever reason as they were before the tip-offs. I will continue to do this as I am not super strict. Though I will put up a new blog on Monay -- and if this continues to happen from the some person on a regular basis I may stop being so leniant. =) Thanks.
Looking for opinions on playoffs
If you could post your opinion on this along with your picks
Should we have some sort of playoffs in the last two or so weeks of the regular season for the top 6 posters? Or just have it league style. It has been proven that posters can catch up (ie Big B) but top 6 would be a more realistic goal as the top three just don't seem to have bad weeks. I am not sure of the format of this, I would be welcome to suggestions. Maybe a percentage of the regular season of Pick Em could carry over? I'm not sure...But all opinions are welcome.