Weekly Message: Week 15 is the FINAL week of the Pick Em regular season. On Tuesday (give or take a day) I will post a results thread which will update the standings etc and publish playoff places. People in the playoff will get a PM and there will be a short turnaround so you have to be on the ball
Standings for Week 13 and 14 coming on Tuesday (give or take a day)
Week 15 Picks
- Each week I will display the games that are available to pick. When we started out it was suggested that there would be quite a few 'gimme' games. To make the games harder to pick, I will attempt to only make games available to pick between closer teams in terms of records.
- You can pick up to 20 games per week. You don't have to pick 20, but the more games you pick the more points you stand to get. You will receive 2 points for a win and 1 extra point for picking the correct margin.
- Adding another aspect to a simple pick em competition, pick the margin for a bonus point.
- The margins you can choose from are as follows: 1-4, 5-8, 9-14, 15-19 and 20+.
- So an example of a pick might be: Toronto @ Orlando - Orlando by 20+
- Due to a good suggestion, I will no longer post illegal games, I will just post the games that you can pick from, to avoid any confusion.
Week 15 Games - You may pick up to 20 games, along with the provided margins, from this group of games for week 15.
New Orleans (39-22) @ Atlanta (35-28)
Orlando (45-16) @ Detroit (31-30)
Washington (14-49) @ Minnesota (18-49)
Houston (40-23) @ Denver (40-23)
Los Angeles (50-12) @ Portland (39-23)
New York (25-36) @ Milwaukee (30-36)
Oklahoma City (16-46) @ Sacramento (13-49)
Dallas (38-25) @ Phoenix (34-28)
Utah (39-23) @ Atlanta (35-28)
Toronto (23-40) @ Philadelphia (30-30)
Memphis (16-45) @ Minnesota (18-44)
Los Angeles (50-12) @ Houston (40-23)
Dallas (38-25) @ Portland (39-23)
Los Angeles (50-12) @ San Antonio (41-20)
Cleveland (49-13) @ Phoenix (38-24)
Chicago (29-24) @ Philadelphia (30-30)
New York (25-36) @ Minnesota (18-44)
Utah (39-23) @ Miami (33-29)
Charlotte (28-35) @ Minnesota (18-44)
San Antonio (41-20) @ Houston (40-23)
Indiana (28-37) @ Toronto (23-40)
Portland (39-23) @ Atlanta (35-28)
Utah (39-23) @ Orlando (45-16)
Sacramento (13-49) @ Washington (14-49)
Any issue can discussed.If there are any errors at all, comment here or PM me. Any issue at all, comment here or PM me.
- You can choose whether to make your picks public by just posting them here, or you can make them private by PMing me.
- Picks should be in before Sunday 11.59pm EST. Picks may be changed up until Sunday 11.59pm EST - The picks I have then are final, before then you may chop and change as you please.
- In past weeks I have taken picks that have been posted late for whatever reason as they were before the tip-offs. I will continue to do this as I am not super strict. If this continues to happen from the some person on a regular basis I may stop being so leniant. =) Thanks.