1. Ottawa-I like the Penguins but Ottawa is much more consistent
2. Pittsburgh-Just going to beat out New Jersey, but to inconsistent to be top seed.
3. Carolina- Weak division
4. New Jersey- loses out on division title, but still a Stanley cup contender.
5. Montreal-Loses 4th to New Jersey one of the last games of the season. Not doing as well since all star break.
6. Buffalo- not doing as well but will turn it around- better offense. If no offense, won't get past first round.
7. Boston-Playing better, more constant wins, then they will get past first round.
First Round Ottawa V.S Rangers=Ottawa in 5 games
Pittsburgh V.S Boston= Pittsburgh in 5 games
Carolina V.S Buffalo=Buffalo in 7 games, they will be carrying momentum.
New Jersey V.S Montreal= The Best Series=Montreal in 7 games-very close.
Ottawa V.S Buffalo= Upset Special-Buffalo in 6 games. Momentum
Pittsburgh V.S Montreal= In the begining of the year penguins kept losing to the Canadians and towards the end they started to figure out Montreal- So Pittsburgh Prevails in 7 games.
Pittsburgh V.S. Buffalo- With Sid the Kid Healthy and Malkin and trade additions= The end to the Fairy tale story Penguins are going to the Stanley Cup for first time since 1992.
The Pittsburgh Penguins
Western Conference - Coming Soon