1. OKLAHOMA - Really looked good against Baylor. I happened to watch a little of this game and Sam Bradford looked pretty good and effectiveand had his one mistake called back on a defensive penalty. Overall great work by the Sooners but be careful because Penn St is looking pretty good and could take over that #1 spot. Depends on what you do against Texas next week.
2. PENN ST - Has been one of my favorite teams this year because of their effort on the field. They had a good showing against Purdue yesterday and showed great teawork to get the win. Are hunting for that number 1 spot and could get tit next week depending on how they do.
3. Alabama - Struggled more than I thought that they should have against Kentucky at home. Wilson is still doing good at QB and is leading this team in the fight direction.
4. Texas - Great pefromance by McCoy against Colorado! Could possibly contend for the NC game at the end of the year.
5. LSU - Staying strong at number 5
6. Mizzou - I like Chase and he should be the key to leading this team in the right direction.
7. BYU - staying solid, I dont like that Utah St scored 14 against them though. I believe that they should have blanked them.
8 Texas Tech - Way to go Harrell, you are a beast.
9. USC - Way to go against Oregon
11. tOSU - Great game against WISC
12. UGA - Can Matthew move them back up into the top 10?
13. Utah - Beat a good Oregon St team that beat USC the previous week so this team is showing they can beat about anybody.
14. Kansas - should not have gotten down that far to Iowa St but a good job by Reesing to bring his boys back and get the win.
15. VT - Ever since the loss to us they have been on a roll
16. Boise St - Louisiana Tech is no competition to this team
17. Illinois - struggled with Mich in the first half but pulled away to get a solid win and maybe could be a big contender in the Big Ten.
18. Vandy - Comeback against Auburn shows this team has drive.
19. Mich St
20. Auburn - missed extra point turns costly
21. UNC - Absolutely destroyed UCONN
22. FSU - Almost slipped against Miami but pulled through.
23. ND - (Welcome.....)
24. USF - Bad loss that shouldnt have happened
25. Wisc - one more loss and they are out.
dropped out: WF, Fresno
just missed: OKST, WF, Ball St
pow - Juice Williams
come back next week and see the next TBDPITL poll by Piratefan08