1. PENN ST - Absolutely killed Wisconsin who was a good team early this year and ended up winning by 41 on the road against a Big 10 opponent. I think that this team is the real deal and is contending for a spot in the NCG.
2. Texas - moves up 3 spots after an impressive showing against OU. Colt McCoy played great but he got away with what was a sure pick by an OU defender in the endzone that later led to a Texas field goal. Still overall great work by the team so they get no. 2
4. OKLAHOMA - Only drop 3 spots because they lost to a top 5 opponent and did not deserve to drop any more. Sam looked good getting 5 TDs on the day with only 2 picks. Will surely miss the middle LB that is likely out for the season.
5. BYU - hated to move them up since they are playing nobody right now. If Florida gets another quality win next week, Look to see BYU drop.
6. Florida - OMG, how did you do that to LSU?
7.Texas Tech - Way to go Harrell, you are a beast.
8 USC - Sanchez throws three picks and they still end up winning big.
10. UGA - should have beaten Tennessee by a lot more than they did.
11. Utah - good rout of Wyoming
12. Mizzou - horrible loss. Daniel throws three picks including one on the last drive.
15. Boise St - beat So Miss pretty bad on the road. This team looks really good.
17. LSU - should be ashamed to lose by this much.
18. Mich St
19. OKST - win against Mizzou looks really impressive
20. UNC - I like the effort against ND. Good comeback win
23. WF- beating Clemson doesnt show that much but at least they did.
24. Ball St - cannot leave out a 7-0 team
dropped out: Vandy, ND, Wisc, Auburn
pow - J. Shipley (Texas) Had a KO return for a score and a rec TD putting him above 200 all purpose yards on the day.
come back next week and see the next TBDPITL poll by Piratefan08