1. Texas Tech - Really destroying their opponents though they are playing at home. Their schedule is brutal but can probably beat anybody in the Big 12 at this point. Harrell is so hot that he could be the front runner for the Heisman. Would love to see Texas Tech in the National Championship game
2. Alabama - struggling every week, really should be behind Florida but for right now, ill keeo them here.
3. Florida - playing as good as anybody right now. Has a guaranteed slot in the SEC title game and controls destiny to get into BCS NCG
6. So Cal - good win against Cal
7. Penn St - really dissapointing. I really thought that this was the year that they would go to the national championship game. I guess that it was shortlived which was really dissapointiing because I believed in this team.
8. Utah - I happened to see a little of the TCU game and credit Utah for sticking in there and winning the game.
9. Ohio St - Way to batttle against NW on the road.
10. BSU - have hands full with Nevada and Fresno these next three weeks. We wil see what they are made of.
11. OK St - Bad loss to Texas Tech
13. UGA - faired the same as Alabama in Kentucky
18. UNC - Butch Davis is really turning this team into a powerhouse.....
19. Cincinatti - Any win in Morgantown is a good win regardless of how you get it.
20. Mich St
23. So Car
24. Oregon St
25. Ball st - I still have no respect for any of their wins so far....
POW- Harrell (TTU), how he is playing is rediculous.
TBDPITL Damn, that just happened POW! - Iowa interception leading to the upset of Penn St