1. Texas - most impressive wins of all the undefeated teams
2. Alabama - should make SEC title game undefeated, but then?
3. Penn St. - Win over only decent Big X team probably guarantees Title game appearance.
4. Oklahoma St. - best loss of all 1 loss teams, glad no chance at a rematch.
5. Florida - Will beat Bama in SEC champioship game, will it be enough?
6. Texas Tech - I would love to be in Lubbock Saturday...and I never, ever, ever say that.
7. Georgia - I think they are putting it together.
8. Oklahoma - defense is why they drop here, and at least one more game.
9. USC - Hasn't looked sharp except against "State" teams.
10.TCU - #1 defense in country
11. Boise St - undefeated? best win is Ogn
12. Utah - undefeated? best win is Ogn. St.
13. Tulsa - undefeated? best win is New Mx
14. Ball St. - undefeated? best win is Navy
15. Ohio St. - last 2 games looking better
16. Missou - Should win out and play in Big XII champ. game
17. LSU - Not on par with past Tiger teams
18. Minnesota - 10-1? really?
19. BYU - 26 year old white guys deserve a spot
20. So. Florida - No Bull
21. Oregon - The duck stops here
22. Michigan St. - I'll just pretend OSU didn't happen
23. Notre Dame - It pains me...but
24 The ACC Atlantic - FSU, Md., BC
25 The ACC Coastal - Va., UNC, Ga. Tech
Okay its a top 30, but who can figure out the ACC? I know that teams 10-14 are probably to high, but the wole top 9 is BCS so I'll show the undefeated little guys some love...for now.