The Bruins will win because:
* Kevin Love is the only UCLA Bruin to be a First-team All-American as a Freshman.
* Ben Howland is a quality coach and the most experienced of the coaches here.
* Three straight Final Four appearances. Enough said.
Quick fact: This team has the most wins in UCLA history.
The Tigers will win because:
* Joey Dorsey, Derrick Rose, and Robert Dozier all lead this team to victory day in and day out.
* They are undefeated away from their home court and are the most battle-tested squad in the Final Four.
* Chris Douglas-Roberts, the Conference-USA player of the year.
Quick fact: Calipari is one of 13 coaches to coach two teams to the final four, the other one being Massachusetts (with the Marcus Camby dispute, btw).
The Jayhawks will win because:
- They are on an 11-game winning streak against some of the top teams in the nation.
- Arthur, Jackson, Chalmers, and Rush all average over 10 points per game.
- Their top bench player (Sherron Collins) averages 9.2 ppg and 3 assists per game.
North Carolina (36-2):
The Tar Heels will win because:
- They have won their 4 tournament games by an average of 25.3 points.
- Tyler Hansbrough. National player of the year carries this team with a great supporting cast to help him.
- Ty Lawson, Wayne Ellington, and Danny Green, the supporting cast, each average 10+ points per game.
Thanks for reading!