Here it goes, the final edition of my much hated NFL Mock Draft series....
1. DETROIT Lions - QB MATTHEW STAFFORD, Georgia: They just broke the news. Lions sign Stafford to a 6 year 78 million dollar deal.
2. ST. LOUIS Rams - OT JASON SMITH, Baylor: The Concensus.
4. SEATTLE Seahawks - DT B.J. RAJI, Boston College: why not?
5. CLEVELAND Browns - LB AARON CURRY, Wake Forest: Eric Mangini is hoping Curry can develop into a decent pass rusher.
6. CINCINNATI Bengals - OT ANDRE SMITH, Alabama: I'm hearing the Bengal really want Andre.
7. OAKLAND Raiders - WR JEREMY MACLIN, Missouri: Deep threat/returner over whatever Crabtree is.
9. GREEN BAY Packers - DE TYSON JACKSON, LSU: They're making the switch to 3-4 this season and Jackson will fit the 3-4 very nicely.
10. SAN FRANCISCO 49ers - WR MICHAEL CRABTREE, Texas Tech: Will get to learn from a great WR, Issac Bruce.
11. BUFFALO Bills - DE/OLB BRIAN ORAKPO, Texas: No reason why he should fall this far, but the Bills desperately need a pass rush and they aren't complaining if he falls to them. Look out for them taking a tackle here.
12. DENVER Broncos - CB/FS MALCOLM JENKINS, Ohio State: Jenkins could play both corner and safety. They're depth a corner is thin.
13. WASHINGTON Redskins - OT MICHAEL OHER, Ole Miss: Exactly what they need. I can only hope Oher will fall to the Redskins!
14. NEW ORLEANS Saints - CB VONTAE DAVIS, Illinois: SI's Peter King has Davis slipping to Pittsburgh at number 32...no way that happens!
15. HOUSTON Texans - OLB BRIAN CUSHING, Southern Cal: Have to improve their defense.
16. SAN DIEGO Chargers - LB REY MAUALUGA, Southern Cal: They could go RB or if Tyson Jackson slips, that'll be the pick, but I have Rey here because it just feels right...yeah!
17. JACKSONVILLE Jaguars(trade with Jets) - RB CHRIS "BEANIE" WELLS, OSU: A lot of options for them in this scenerio, but ultimately they get MJD's compliment.
18. DENVER BRONCOS - DT PERIA JERRY, Ole Miss: They must fix that run defense if they want any chance this season.
19. CINCINNATI BENGALS(trade with Tampa Bay) - RB KNOWSHON MORENO, Georgia: They trade back into the first round and jump ahead of Philly and Detroit so they can get a franchise RB. Will team well with Cedric Benson.
20. NEW YORK Giants(trade with Detroit) - WR DARRIUS HEYWARD-BEY, Maryland: They have two 2nd rounders, two 3rds, and two 5ths. They trade up to get what might be the best WR in this draft.
21. PHILADELPHIA Eagles - DE/OLB AARON MAYBIN, Penn State: Could play DE or later down the line maybe OLB for them.
22. MINNESOTA Vikings - CB DARIUS BUTLER, UConn: I think they can get a legit WR in the second, but they won't find a Darius Butler in the 2nd or later...
23. NEW ENGLAND Patriots - DE ROBERT AYERS, Tennessee: Yeah...whateva
26. BALTIMORE Ravens - WR HAKEEM NICKS, North Carolina: I really wanted to pull Eben Britton off the board here, but Nicks is the better value and he may be NFL ready right now.
27. INDIANAPOLIS Colts - DT EVANDER HOOD, Missouri: I don't want to make Hood the pick here, but I may as well...
28. BUFFALO BILLS - TE BRANDON PETTIGREW, Oklahoma State: An obvious need for the Bills.
29. DETROIT LIONS(trade with Giants) - OT EBEN BRITTON, Arizona: They get the OL they desperately need. Will be Stafford's best friend.
30. TENNESSEE Titans - WR PERCY HARVIN, Florida: drug test and all, I just can't see him falling out of the first round. Has top 10 talent after all...
31. ARIZONA Cardinals - RB LESEAN MCCOY, Pittsburgh: McCoy gets the nod because of his good hands coming out of the backfield.
32. PITTSBURGH Steelers - DE/OLB/TE CONNOR BARWIN, Cincinnati: I couldn't decide between OL or CB, so I went neutral. Barwin fits the Steeler mold.
SECOND ROUND COMING IN THE AFTERNOON(4/25).