1. Georgia - Looked dominant, though it was agianst Ga Southern…
2. Ohio State - No Beanie is a serious blow, never heard the ‘Shoe quieter
3. Southern California - Made UVA look like a D2 school
4. Florida - took a little while to heat up, but beat Hawaii like we thought they would
5. Oklahoma- do you really need to score 50 in a half against a D2 school?
6. Missouri- Would ahve moved up if they didn’t almost blow a 25 point lead, still, great win, especailly with the shutdown of Illinois running game.
7. Wisconsin - usual slow start, though a solid win over a decent MAC school
8. Louisiana State - No rebuilding in Baton Rouge, only reloading
9. West Virginia - Good win, though it was over Vilinova, will see what is waht against ECU next week
10. Texas - Beat a good FAU team handily
11. Kansas - we will have to wait til B12 play to see what this team is made of
12. Auburn - punting 5 times against ULM? That’s not a great sign
13. Arizona State - Counting down the days til the bulldogs come to the desert
14. Alabama - Looked FANTASTIC against Clemson, hard to ignore them now
15. Texas Tech - Large numbers, yes, impressed? not at all. They struggled more than the score showed.
16. Brigham Young - good start to a pontential BCS crashing season
17. Fresno State - We knew it would be tough and it was, focus on the next game bulldogs, beat Wiscy
18. East Carolina - 1 down, 3 to go, are you ready WVU?
19. Wake Forest - good solid win in Wacco, the again, who was last person to not get a good solid win in Waco……besides Baylor
20. Penn State - Looked solid in win over CCU
21. Illinois - Mendenhall was greatly missed, -12 rushing yards in the first half, disgusting
22. Clemson - from 8 to 22, yes, they looked THAT bad
23. Virginia Tech - It was the qb play that doomed them against ECU, the Pirates shold have beaten them by much more
24. South Florida - couldn’t keep them out another week
25. Utah - Looked SOLID in win over scUM, though I imagine tat D could make any O look good.
Just missed cut - Oregon, Cincy, Cal, South Carolina (Though I will refuse to rank them because they looked horrible in their beatdown of NCST)
New Arrivals - Penn St, South Florida, Utah
Dropped Out - Michigan St, Pitt, Tennessee
POW - TJ Lee - WR - East Carolina - Blocked a punt and returned it for a TD late in the game in the Pirates' "upset" of the Hokies
1. Tim Tebow -QB - Florida - won't win with those stats, though if the Gators run the table, it would be hard to keep it from him
2. Chris Wells - RB - Ohio State - I'm sure Buckeye Nation is joining me in anticipation of a prognosis
3. Knowshon Moreno - RB - Georgia - will be tested in the desert
4. Sam Bradford - QB - Oklahoma - Sooners could have put 100 on Chat. EASY
5. Chase Daniels - QB - Missouri - Despite a defensive meltdown late, Daniels led the Tigers over a scrappy Illini team