Rampage's Week 11 Ballot
1. Texas Tech - they have nearly conquered the gauntlet
2. Alabama - whle you stumbled against a darn good LSU team, TTU has been more impressive. Don't worry, NO ONE else will jump you.
3. Florida - masters of their own fate, win out and beat Bama in the SEC CG, you go to the NCG
4. Southern California - how does it feel to NOT hold your own fate? The more Oreg St wins, the more nervous Trojan nation gets
5. Texas - Baylor is not your grandfather's Baylor, this was a good win
6. Oklahoma - Licking their lips for a shot at TTU
7. Boise State - This is probably their ceiling
8. Utah - win out, they go as the at-large
9. Penn State - started slow, paid the price.
10. Ohio State - Win out and it's another B10 title (a shared one)
11. Georgia - probably out of the SEC champ picture
12. North Carolina - HUGE win, this is the best team in the ACC
13. Oklahoma St - everyone seems to be losing to TTU no worries
14. Missouri - These guys will be TTU's last obstacle
15. Brigham Young - they are slowly working their way up
16. Michigan St - Can you believe they could WIN the B10 and go to the Rose Bowl if they beat PSU?!?!?!?
17. Ball St - won't raise a whole lot higher
18. Florida State - Clemson scared them, but that was expected
19. Cincinnati - The only team in BE worth talking about.
20. Virginia Tech - Jumps in with win over MD
21. Louisiana State - I want to drop them more, but can't
22. Georgia Tech - they can still make the ACC champ game, but will need some help
23. TCU - 2 losses in a non-BCS conf, you are lucky to be ranked
24. West Virginia - just squeaked in the ranking
25. Oregon St - is loving the agony that they created in LA
Just missed cut - Minn, Kansas, Tulsa, Pitt
New Arrivals - FSU, Cincy, VT, Oregon St
Dropped Out - Cal, Min, MD, N'western
I have nothing for POW or Heisman, due to my responsibilities running the student section at Ohio State and school work, I don't feel as though I can judge these well enough. Getting a solid top 25 teams is pretty much the limits of my abilities.