1. Georgia - Can they handle the schedule?
2. Ohio State- People need to develop short-term memory loss
3. Southern California - Is Sanchez the answer?
4. Florida - Solid RB = SEC championship
5. Oklahoma- Breakout year for Bradford
6. Missouri- Tiger fans have to love being under the radar
7. Wisconsin - Win vs. tOSU at home and they could be off to Pasadena
8. Clemson - Can they keep the ship afloat for a complete season?
9. Louisiana State - The second giant to fall to App St?
10. West Virginia - They will miss RR more than they want to acknowledge
11. Texas Tech - Play some D = Big 12 championship
12. Illinois - Mendenhall will be greatly missed
13. Texas - Can McCoy finally deliver?
14. Virginia Tech - Still have NO QB I am sold on
15. Kansas - Much harder road will seriously challenge them.
16. Auburn - Could be moving all over the place in this poll all season long.
17. Arizona State - Calling it now, BIG upset over UGA
18. Brigham Young - Win early Pac-10 showdowns and the Cougars will be BCS bound
19. Tennessee - Fulmer has some work to do for this team to win the SEC
20. Fresno State - Take it game by game, goal 1: Beat Rutgers
21. Alabama - Let's see how these highly touted recruits pan out
22. Wake Forest - The best of what the ACC has left to offer
23. East Carolina - This year's BSU, could go 4-0 over the ACC and Big East.
24. Pittsburgh - Will challenge WVU for Big East
25. Michigan State - No little brother this year, best team in the state
Just missed the cut: Oregon, Cincinnati, Penn St, Florida St