- Chris Chelios- He is a class act, was a solid player and has played longer than any defensman probably ever has and ever will.
- Mark Recchi- 500+ goals and 1400+ points, used to be an amazing player back in the 90's and is still good for 20+ goals a year.
- Brendan Shannahan- Great goal scorer, well over 600 goal. Been a great player for a long time.
- Joe Sakic- Always loved him as a player, great leader and has over 1600 points.
- Nicklas Lidstrom- Look at how many Norris' he has, thats why.
- Mike Modano- I might be wrong, but doesn't he have the most goals as an American born foreward ever? Even if he doesn't he deserves to be in the Hall.
- Curtis Joseph- Top 5 all time in wins, not 100% sold on him though because of his career save% and GAA is average.
- Martin Brodeur- Do I really need to explain this one?
- Chris Osgood- Pretty good in the regular season, top 10 in wins all time and has a GAA under 2.5, but what solidifies him in the hall is his play in the post season. 2.09 career GAA in the playoffs is nasty, and he has only lost 6 games ever in the SCF (all against the Penguins this and last year)
QOTD 6/24/09 Hall Of Fame Players
Posted on: June 23, 2009 10:32 pm
Which NHL players ages 35+ do you think belongs in the Hall Of Fame? Since they just recently released who will be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, I thought we should have a question about the Hall. This is for players that are 35 years and older. If you are not sure which players that is, go HERE , it has all the players sorted by their birth date, and on page 3 the last player that is included in this discussion is Stephane Yelle. It does not, however, include goalies but you can find the goalies HERE , down to Tim Thomas.