After searching my soul over the last 24 hours, and reading the replies from Georgia fans in the thread titled the same as this blog, I've decided to alienate myself even further. With no malice aforethought, just straight facts. Here is my top ten reasons why Georgia will not play for, nor be in contention of the 2008 national championship:
1. Stafford is the 56th rated passer from 2007.
2. Georgia's offense finished 2007 rated 75th in total yards.
3. 85th in first downs?
4. 26th in Penalties? (go figure)
5. The Gators are relentless, and motivated.
6. Sturdivant was the best player on that offense.
7. Road games at LSU and Auburn and Florida *winks*
8. Tennessee dominates this squad.
9. Motivation shouldn't be done w/ unsportsmanlike acts.
10. Beating Hawaii meant NOTHING.