1. Pittsburgh Steelers - The Champs have not lost much and still have a solid core, and a great defense to defend.
2. New England Patriots - Tom Brady Healthy, but the defense may be overlooked and not as good as in the past.
3. Philadelphia Eagles - Great offseason moves and a healthy Westbrook means another deep run into the playoffs.
4. New York Giants - A outstanding defense and a great running game may need to carry this team into the playoffs.
5. Arizona Cardinals - Explosive offense with a improved young defense means a push into the playoffs.
6. Baltimore Ravens - Another team who can run the ball strong and rely on their defense, hope they can throw the ball.
7. Atlanta Falcons - A great young offense developing with a huge addition in Gonzalez, there defense is the question mark.
8. Indianapolis Colts - Peyton runs the offense now with a new coaching staff, is the defense good enough?
9. Tennesee Titans - Great Rushing attack and a great Defense, only question is can Collins do it again?
10. San Diego Chargers - Great QB and a healthy defense, can LT still carry a team?