*Moderators for this mock are myself (Jaguarfan34 ) and DevilRaid, EL Patron, Packers 500.
*Be here for your picks. Each pick will be assigned a half-hour timeslot all the way from pick 1 through to the end of the draft. I am giving time slots well ahead of time, so this should be a no-brainer. A single no-show might cost you your spot in the mock. Leave a top 5 list with me and/or Devilraid the night before if you can't be around for a pick. Or before work, before you go out on the town, yada yada, you get the point...
*Whenever possible, if you are trading down from pick 15 for example, try to set up the trade with someone before 15 is on the clock. It is a pleasant convenience for the guy picking after you who might be here for a short time trying to make his pick. It does happen sometimes that your guy gets selected by the team right in front of you, and you are welcome to use your entire allotted hour to make a deal if you must. On this same note, try not to whine at or about people who aren't here yet guys, especially if their hour hasn't arrived yet. Some days we will get ahead of schedule a little. Other days we may not. It's not the end of the world. The slotted system works well as long as people don't let their impatience get the better of them.
*No Player Trades allowed. With the current status of the CBA, it doesn't allow Player movement and with us trying to keep this realistic as possible, we won't allow GMs to trade their players under contract or not. Draft picks are still allowed to be traded, but I suggest you use a trade value chart...
*No trading future round draft picks. People seem to misinterpret their value and I often see trades that make no sense /or are very un-realistic in previous mocks -- so they are not allowed in this particular Mock Draft.
*In the event that someone does no-show for a pick, the moderators will discuss with each other team needs, and make a selection based on an educated guess. Obviously we don't know the team quite as well as their actual gm, but we're hoping to have zero no-shows total, in which case the issue won't come up. However, if for example the Bengals gm didn't show up for pick 4 scheduled from 4pm-5pm, the Cardinals gm can officially make his pick at 5:01pm and the Bengals gm cannot steal that pick away from Arizona, as the Bengals time had already expired. By the time Arizona makes their pick, the moderators will have done some research on Cincinnati, and will have a pick ready for the no-show Bengals, for example.....and the draft can continue as scheduled afterwards. Also, if you are the Browns at the 6th pick, and the Bengals at 4th no-show, do not select even after the 5th team has picked until the mods announce their pick for the team in 4th.
*Any other questions, concerns, feel free to pm me and ask.
Arizona = OJ
Atlanta = Nos?
Buffalo = El Patron
Chicago = Hadzialijagic
Dallas = Lomo
Detroit = Quew
Green Bay= Packers
Houston = Lomo
Kansas City= Spress
Miami = JD
Minnesota= Nos ?
New England= Packers 500
N.Y. Giants= Lomo
N.Y. Jets = Bandit
Oakland = DevilRaid
Philadelphia= El Patron
St. Louis = HadzialijagicSan Francisco=Cain
San Diego= Jag
Seattle= Greenpac Tampa Bay=
Patriots trade 1.17 and 1.28 to the Broncos for 1.2
Vikings trade 1.12 to the Giants for 1.19 and 2.20
Falcons trade 1.27 to the Texans for 2.10 and 4.8 and 5.7
Eagles trade 1.23 to the Broncos for 2.4 and 2.14
Chargers trade 1.18 to the Dolphins for 1.15 and 3.25
Bucs trade 1.20 to the Eagles for 2.4 and 2.22
Cowboys trade 2.8 and 4.13 to the Bills for 2.8 and 7.3
Lions trade 3.11 and 4.10 to the Bears for 2.30
Cowboys trade 3.7 to to Jaguars for 3.16 and 4.24
Raiders trade 4.7 to the Cowboys for 4.24 and 5.12.
Broncos trade 6.21 and 6.24 to the Raiders for 5.12
Raiders trade 6 24 and 7 17 to Ravens for 6 15.
Cowboys trade 7.3 and 7.18 to the Raiders for 6.21
NFL Draft Board:
- Carolina - Marcell Dareus, DT Alabama
- New England - Von Miller, LB Texas A&M
- Buffalo - Patrick Peterson, CB LSU
- Cincinnati - A.J. Green, WR Georgia
- Arizona - Blaine Gabbart, QB Missouri
- Cleveland - Robert Quinn, DE UNC
- San Francisco - Prince Amukamara, CB Nebraska
- Tennessee - Cam Newton, QB Auburn
- Dallas - Da'Quan Bowers, DE Clemson
- Washington - Julio Jones, WR Alabama
- Houston - Nick Fairley, DT Auburn
- New York Giants - Mike Pouncey, G Florida
- Detroit - Cameron Jordan, DE California
- St. Louis - Aldon Smith, DE/OLB Missouri
- San Diego - J.J. Watt, DE Wisconsin
- Jacksonville - Ryan Kerrigan, DE Purdue
- Denver - Muhammad Wilkerson, DL Temple
- Miami - Mark Ingram, RB Alabama
- Minnesota - Tyron Smith, OT USC
- Philadelphia - Anthony Castonzo, OT Boston College
- Kansas City - Derrek Sherrod, OT Miss St.
- Indianapolis - Phil Taylor, DT Baylor
- Denver - Justin Houston, DE Georgia
- New Orleans - Akeem Ayers, OLB UCLA
- Seattle - Jake Locker, QB Washington
- Baltimore - Jimmy Smith, CB Colorado
- Houston - Aaron Williams, CB Texas
- Denver - Corey Liuget, DT Illinois
- Chicago - Nate Solder, OT Colorado
- New York Jets - Brooks Reed, OLB Arizona
- Pittsburgh - Brandon Harris, CB Miami Fl
- Green Bay - Marvin Austin, DT UNC
- New England - Danny Watkins, OG Baylor
- Dallas - Gabe Carimi, OT Wisconsin
- Cincinnati - Ryan Mallett, QB Arkansas
- Tampa Bay - Adrian Clayborn, DE Iowa
- Cleveland - Stephen Paea, DT Oregon State
- Arizona - Ben Ijalana, OL Villanova
- Tennessee - Martez Wilson, LB Illinois
- Buffalo - Cameron Heyward, DE Ohio St
- Washington - Christian Ponder, QB Florida St.
- Atlanta - Torrey Smith, WR Maryland
- Minnesota - Andy Dalton, QB TCU
- Detroit - Bruce Carter, LB UNC
- San Francisco - Colin Kaepernick, QB Nevada
- Philadelphia - Marcus Cannon, G TCU
- St. Louis - Mikel LeShoure, RB Illinois
- Oakland - Ras-I Dowling, CB Virginia
- Jacksonville - Rahim Moore, S UCLA
- San Diego - Jon Baldwin, WR Pittsburgh
- Tampa Bay - Rodney Hudson, OL Florida St.
- Minnesota - Davon House, CB New Mexico St.
- Indianapolis - Stefan Wisniewski, OL Penn St.
- Tampa Bay - Curtis Brown, CB Texas
- Kansas City - Jabaal Sheard, DE Pitt
- New Orleans - Christian Ballard, DE Iowa
- Seattle - Orlando Franklin, OL Miami Fl
- Baltimore - Kyle Rudolph, TE Notre Dame
- Atlanta - Chimidi Chekwa, CB/S Ohio St.
- New England - Leonard Hankerson, WR Miami Fl
- San Diego - Sam Acho, OLB Texas
- Detroit - Ryan Williams, RB Virginia Tech.
- Pittsburgh - James Carpenter, OL Alabama
- Green Bay - Randall Cobb, WR Kentucky
- Carolina - Jarvis Jenkins, DT Clemson
- Cincinnati - Quinton Carter, S Oklahoma
- Denver - Quan Sturdivat, LB UNC
- Buffalo - Dontay Moch, OLB Nevada
- Arizona - Casey Mathews, ILB Oregon
- Cleveland - Titus Young, WR Boise St.
- Jacksonville - Mason Foster, LB Washington
- New Orleans - Jurrel Casey, DT USC
- Houston - Robert Sands, FS West Virginia
- New England - Marcus Gilbert, OG Florida
- Chicago - Jerrel Jernigan, WR Troy
- San Francisco - Greg Jones, ILB Michigan St
- Tennessee - Drake Nevis, DT LSU
- St. Louis - Kelvin Sheppard, ILB LSU
- Miami - Will Rackley, OL Leigh
- Dallas - Shareece Wright, CB USC
- Philadelphia - Brandon Burton, CB Utah
- San Diego - Colin McCarthy, ILB Miami Fl
- New York Giants - Demarco Murray, RB Oklahoma
- Tampa Bay - Chris Carter, OLB/DE Fresno St.
- Oakland - Joseph Barksdale, OL LSU
- Kansas City - Jerrell Powe, DT Ole Miss
- Indianapolis - James Brewer, OL Indiana
- New Orleans - DeAndre McDaniel, S Clemson
- Miami - Taiwan Jones, RB E. Washington
- Baltimore - Kenrick Ellis, DL Hampton
- Atlanta - Da'Norris Searcy, S UNC
- New England - Allen Bailey, DL Miami
- Chicago - Terrell McClain, DT S. Florida
- New York Jets - Lawrence Guy, DT Arizona St.
- Pittsburgh - Jaiquawn Jarrett, S Temple
- Green Bay - Greg Romeus, DE Pittsburgh
- Carolina - Greg Little, WR UNC
- Carolina Johnny Patrick, CB Loiusville
- Seattle - Chris Conte, S California
- Buffalo - Ricky Stanzi, QB Iowa
- Cincinnati - Clint Boiling, OG Georgia
- Cleveland - Chris Culliver, S S. Carolina
- Arizona - Jeremy Beal, OLB Oklahoma
- Dallas - Deunta Williams, S UNC
- Atlanta - Rob Housier, TE Florida Atlantic
- Minnesota - John Moffitt, OL Wisconsin
- Chicago - K.J. Wright, OLB Miss St.
- San Francisco - Taylor Sash, S Iowa
- Tennessee - Stephen Schilling, OG Michigan
- Buffalo - Jason Pinkston, OL Pittsburgh
- Miami - D.J. Williams, TE Arkansas
- St. Louis - Austin Pettis, WR Boise St.
- Philadelphia - Ross Horman, LB Ohio St.
- Jacksonville - Edmund Gates, WR Abilene Christian
- San Francisco - Pernell McPhee, DE Miss St.
- Tampa Bay - Nate Irving, ILB NCST.
- New York Giants - Akeem Dent, ILB Georgia
- Kansas City - Tandon Doss, WR Indiana
- Indianapolis - Lee Ziemba, OL Auburn
- Philadelphia - Daniel Thomas, RB Kansas St.
- Oakland - Jordan Cameron, TE USC
- Buffalo - Greg Salas, WR Hawaii
- Baltimore - Curtis Marsh, CB Utah St.
- Atlanta - Jacquizz, Rogers, RB Oregon St.
- New England - Joe Legefed, S Rutgers
- New York Jets - Jalil Brown, CB Colorado
- Chicago - Jah Reid, OL UCF
- Pittsburgh - Shane Vereen, RB California
- Green Bay - DeMarcus Love, OL Arkansas
- Tennessee - Rashad Carmichael, CB Virginia Tech
- Green Bay - Kendell Hunter, RB OKlahoma St.
- Carolina - Luke Stocker, TE Tennessee
- Buffalo - Ahmad Black, S Florida
- Cincinnati - Marcus Gilchrist, DB Clemson
- Kansas City - Vincent Brown, WR SDSU
- Arizona - Derrick Locke, RB Kentucky
- Cleveland - Chris Hairston, OT Clemson
- Atlanta - Lawrence Wilson, OLB UCONN
- Minnesota - Cecil Shorts lll, WR Mount Union
- Kansas City - Kristofer O'Dowd, C USC
- San Francisco - Jordan Todman, RB UCONN
- Tennessee - Shiloh Keo, S Idaho
- Denver - Owen Marecic FB/LB Stanford
- Washington - Kendric Burney, CB UNC
- St. Louis - Lance Kendricks, TE Wisconsin
- Miami - Denarius Moore, WR Tennessee
- Jacksonville - Jeron Johnson, S Boise St.
- Oakland - Buster Skrine, CB Chattanooga
- Philadelphia - Brandon Fusco, C Slippery Rock
- Minnesota - Alex Henry, K Nebraska
- Tampa Bay - Tim Barnes, C Missouri
- Indianapolis - DeMarcus Van Dyke, CB Miami Fl
- Philadelphia - Virgil Green, TE Nevada
- Detroit - Niles Paul, WR Nebraska
- Washington - Pierre Allen, DE Nebraska
- Seattle - Sione Fua, DT Stanford
- Seattle - Jeremy Kerley, WR TCU
- Atlanta - Martin Parker, DT Richmond
- New England - Greg McElroy, QB Alabama
- Chicago - Zach Hurd, OG UCONN
- New York Jets - Terrence Tolliver, WR LSU
- Pittsburgh - Ian Williams, DT Notre Dame
- Green Bay - Chykie Brown, CB Texas
- Baltimore - Mark Herzlich, LB Boston College
- Baltimore - Delone Carter, RB Syracuse
- Carolina - Ugo Chinasa, DE Oklahoma St.
- Cincinnati - Roy Helu, RB Nebraska
- Cleveland - Chris White, LB Miss. St.
- Buffalo - Derek Newton, OT Arkansas St.
- Cleveland - Ricardo Lockette, WR Fort Valley St.
- Arizona - Brandon Hogan, CB West Virginia
- Minnesota - Julius Williams, TE Portland St.
- Seattle - Jermale Hines, S Ohio St.
- San Francisco - Zane Taylor, C Utah
- Tennessee - Ricky Elmore, DE Arizona
- Dallas - Ray Dominguez, OG Arkansas
- Washington - Chris Neild, DT West Virginia
- Houston - Brain Rolle, OLB Ohio St.
- Miami - Jake Kirkpatrick, C TCU
- Oakland - Mario Harvey, LB Marshall
- Oakland - Alex Linnenkohl, C Oregon St.
- Jacksonville - Bruce Miller, LB UCF
- San Diego - Mark LeGree, FS App. St
- Arizona - Thomas Keiser, DL/OLB Stanford
- New York Giants - Tyrod Taylor, QB Virginia Tech.
- Cowboys - Bilal Powell - RB Louisville
- Tampa Bay - Alex Green, RB Hawaii
- Indianapolis Nate Williams, S Washington
- Baltimore - Cliff Mathews, DE/OLB S. Carolina
- San Francisco - Ronald Johnson, WR USC
- Baltimore - Aldrick Robinson, WR SMU
- Atlanta - Brandon Bair, DE Oregon
- New England - De'Rel Scott, RB Maryland
- New York Jets - Markus White, DE Florida St.
- Chicago - Ryan Bartholomew, C syracuse
- Pittsburgh - Lester Jean, WR Florida Atlantic
- Green Bay - Scott Tolzien, QB Wisconsin
- New York Giants - Cedric Thornton, DT Southern Arkansas
- Kansas City - Adam Froman, QB Louisville
- Minnesota - Pat Devlin, QB Delaware
- San Diego - Korey Lindsey, CB S. illinois
- New York Giants - Josh Gatlin, Cb North Dakota St.
- Carolina - Jamie Harper, RB Clemson
- Green Bay - Anthony Gray, Dt S. Mississippi
- Detroit - David Hogue, LB Syracuse
- Oakland - Stephen Burton, WR W. Texas A&M
- Cincinnati - Dion Lewis, RB Pittsburgh
- New York Jets - Andrew Jackson, OL Fresno St.
- Seattle - Adrain Moten, LB Maryland
- Atlanta - Greg Lloyd, ILB UCONN
- San Francisco - Byron Stingily, OL Louisville
- Tennessee - Chris Mathews, WR Kentucky
- Dallas (6-10) SKIPPED
- Washington - Dwayne Harris, WR ECU
- Houston - Charles Clay, FB Tulsa
- Minnesota - Tori Gurley, WR S. Carolina
- St. Louis - Eric Hagg, S Nebraska
- Miami - Noel Devine, RB West Virginia
- Miami - Will Hill, S Florida
- Baltimore - Cortez Allen, CB Citadel
- Oakland - Byron Maxwell, CB Clemson
- New York Giants - Chas Henry, P Florida
- Tampa Bay - Rob McGill, OL Louisville
- Kansas City - Steven Ridley, RB LSU
- Washington - Allen Bradford, RB USC
- Baltimore - Jerrard Tarrant, S Georgia Tech.
- New Orleans - Taylor Potts, QB Texas Tech.
- Philadelphia - Wes Bynum, K Auburn
- St. Louis - Josh Thomas, CB Buffalo
- Atlanta - Justin Rogers, CB Richmond
- Atlanta - DeAndre Brown, WR S. Mississippi
- Chicago* (11-5) SKIPPED
- San Francisco - Stanley Havill, FB USC
- Pittsburgh - Henry Hynoski, FB Pittsburgh
- Green Bay - Mike Blanc, DL Auburn
- San Diego - Frank Kearse, DT Alabama A&M
- Miami - Butch Lewis, OL USC
- Minnesota - Mana Silva, S Hawaii
- Philadelphia - Anthony Gaitor, CB Florida International
- Tampa Bay - Ryan Jones, CB NW Missouri St.
- San Francisco - Kai Forbath, K UCLA
- Philadelphia - Josh Byrnes, ILB Auburn
- Oakland - Zach Pianalto TE UNC
- Seattle - Eddie Jones, DE Texas
- New Orleans - Mario Fannin, RB Auburn
- Carolina - Nathan Enderle, QB Idaho
- Buffalo - Andre Smith, TE Virginia Tech
- Cincinnati - Carl Johnson, G Florida
- Denver - Richard Sherman, CB Stanford
- Cleveland - Darren Evans, RB Virginia Tech.
- Arizona - David Arkin, DL Missouri St.
- San Francisco - Ryan Winterswyk, DE Boise St.
- Tennessee - T.J. Yates, QB UNC
- Dallas - OTC
- Washington - Maurice Hurt, OL Florida
- Houston - OTC
*All times are EST....