This is early for a mock draft, I know, but everyone I've seen thus far have been horrible. I tried to get all the first round traded picks that I knew about, but I will be updating this as the season goes on so let me know if I forgot any. Here are the one I know of:
SF gets CAR #1
DEN gets CHI #1
SEA gets DEN #1
1. STL Rams - Sam Bradford QB (Oklahoma): Bulger and Boller just aren't gonna cut it.
2. TAM Buccaneers - Russell Okung OT (Okla. St.): The trend of taking "safe" OT early continues this year.
3. KAN Chiefs - Trent Williams OT (Oklahoma): Cassell will need some protection if he's going to succeed.
4. OAK Raiders - Ndamukong Sug DT (Nebraska): After 3 straight skill position players, Raiders take care of the D.
5. CLE Browns - Eric Berry S (Tennessee): Browns pass D is awful, Berry sure would help that secondary.
6. TEN Titans - Jake Locker QB (Washington): Fisher mght stick with VY, but this is the move they should make.
7. DET Lions - Carlos Dunlap DE (Florida): Offensive has some solid players, now time for a pass rush.
8. BUF Bills - Rolando McLain LB (Alabama): The Bills LBs are awful and their D is one of the worst vs. the run.
9. WAS Redskins - Colt McCoy QB (Texas): Bit of a reach, but after missing Sanchez last year WAS is desperate for a QB.
10. SF 49ers (via CAR) - Gerald McCoy DT (Oklahoma): SF gets a bit of a steal (again) and bulks up the D Line.
11. HOU Texans - Joe Haden CB (Florida): Disgruntled CB Dunta Robinson is the reason behind this pick.
12. JAC Jaguars - Greg Hardy DE (Mississippi): Jags need to get pressure to help shore up the poor pass D.
13. SEA Seahawks - Derrick Morgan DE (GA Tech): Seattle needs someone to begin replacing Patrick Kearney (32)
14. ARI Cardinals - Marvin Austin DT (N. Carolina): The run of DTs continues, and ARI could really use a solid NT.
15. MIA Dolphins - Dez Bryant WR (Okla. St.): Miami needs a consistent receiver to go along with deep threat Ted Ginn.
16. DAL Cowboys - Taylor Mays S (USC): Dallas needs help with pass D and Mays is a great value here.
17. SD Chargers - Jahvid Best RB (California): SD's running game has been awful, and Sproles could be gone next year.
18. SF 49ers - Jimmy Clausen QB (Notre Dame): Clausen may not come out, but if he does the niners need a QB.
19. GB Packers - Bryan Bulaga OT (Iowa): The GB O-Line needs some help, so does Aaron Rodgers ...
20. PIT Steelers - Ricky Sapp DE (Clemson): Pittsburgh's D-Line is one of the oldest in the NFL.
21. DEN Broncos (via CHI) - Arthur Jones DT (Syracuse): The Broncos could use a solid NT for their new 3-4 scheme.
22. BAL Ravens - Arrelious Benn WR (Illinois): Joe Flacco could use some better targets, and Mason is getting older.
23. NE Patriots - Navorro Bowman LB (Penn St.): Jerrod Mayo could use some help, Junior Seau is a one year band-aid.
24. NYJ Jets - Brandon Graham DE (Michigan): The Jets DEs are aging quickly, Kris Jenkins could use a fresh body.
25. ATL Falcons - Brandon LaFell WR (LSU): Matt Ryan could use a solid WR opposite Roddy White .
26. PHI Eagles - Brandon Spikes LB (Florida): PHI could use another playmaking LB like Jeremiah Trotter was for them.
27. CIN Bengals - Jermaine Gresham TE (Oklahoma): Carson Palmer would love for Gresham to fall to the Bengals.
28. SEA Seahawks (via DEN) - C.J. Spiller RB (Clemson): Great backup and eventual replacement for Julius Jones .
29. NO Saints - Sergio Kindle LB (Texas): NO's LB corps is getting up there and could use some revitalization.
30. MIN Vikings - Jevan Snead QB (Mississippi): Tavaris Jackson is not the answer once Brett Favre leaves.
31. NYG Giants - Patrick Robinson CB (Florida St.): NYG looks to make their D even better by adding a solid CB.
32. IND Colts - Javier Arenas CB (Alabama): WR would be nice here, but IND will find value later on, they need a CB.
(Draft order based on recent Power Rankings) Thanks for reading, give me your thoughts and comments (good or bad). Like I said, I will continue to update throughout the season, so keep an eye out!