Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- Wes Welker said something recently about enjoying the lockout. He recently clarified it, stating that he was saying it as a joke. (If you've ever met or interviewed Welker, this makes much more sense than him saying it in a really serious fashion.) He seemed especially cheesed that the owners decided to use it against him in court.
- Aaron Rodgers distinctly remembers realizing that Christina Aguilera totally screwed the pooch on the National Anthem at the Super Bowl. He also has a pretty funny story about cameramen at the coin toss giving each other the bird.
- Lawrence Jackson recently told Pro Football Focus that he underwent ankle surgery and it's all good. He also might have said something about hitting Tony Romo. Or tackling him. Whatever.
- My friends Jimmy Traina and Richard Deitsch did a little podcast about the upcoming ESPN book. You should listen.
- Brian McIntyre of Football Outsiders takes a look at the biggest draft holes for each NFC East team.