Also, if you'd like to submit something for consideration for the links below, follow us on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL) .
- Steve Breaston is part of a group of Arizona Cardinals called the "Backpack Boys." This isn't -- as I hoped -- because they were part of an awkward boy band on the side. It's because Adrian Wilson (High Point, represent!) named them that when they carried book bags around. And apparently, they just "make plays."
- Brian Galliford of Buffalo Rumblings wrote that Chan Gailey should "get back to basics." Then, yesterday, Gailey said the same thing at his press conference. Let's just go out on a limb and assume that "basics" don't include "taking safeties on purpose while down three" or "misusing C.J. Spiller to the point that his fantasy owners start crying."
- Rhys Lloyd is now offically back with the Panthers . This is a good thing for Carolina because a) Lloyd is hysterical, b) he plays lots of golf with Matt Moore and surely Matt Moore needs something good in his life right now and c) if John Kasay had to handle kickoff duty, his arthritis would really kick in.
- Max Starks' injury, writes Ed Bouchette , isn't as serious as originally thought and he may miss only one game.
- Chad Ochocinco and Willis McGahee are involved a Twitter war leading up to the Cincinnati - Baltimore game this Sunday. I know it sounds crazy to say this, but this is the least shocking development of Week 2 in the NFL. I'm not sure whether that's a good or a bad thing for the world we live in, but it's something.
- Jared Odrick could miss up to a month, according to Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel . They've added Lionel Dotson to help make the line less bad.
- DeJuan Morgan has signed on with the Colts to help replace Bob Sanders. Obviously he can't do that entirely, but Morgan's a heck of a player and has plenty of talent, so he'll at least help.
- Pretty cool shirt designed by the NFLPA to help raise money to fight concussions. Er, to benefit concussion/traumatic brain injury anyway. (Fighting concussions is kind of silly -- really only awareness can do that.)
- The Dolphins are also taking a look at Adalius Thomas, according to a source of Mike Florio's . If that's the case, it seems pretty likely that they're doing it to block the Jets from going after him.