Got a link for the Hot Routes? Hit us up on Twitter (@CBSSportsNFL).
- Even though Jerry Richardson probably isn't the most favorite owner when it comes to fan discussions about the current labor situation, he's informed the team that Panthers employees won't have to take a paycut in the event of a lockout. So he's got that going for him.
- According to GQ, the Philadelphia Eagles have the second-worst fans in the country. First? The Phillies!
- Aaron Rodgers' year is going okay. He just hit a hole-in-one (his first one) on a recent golf outing.
- The Rams, according to Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, are "really, really high" on Julio Jones.
- Wofford (a tiny No. 14 seed in the NCAA tournament) has more combined NFLers than 20 different teams in the NCAA tournament.
- We'll probably touch on it more later, but we want to go ahead and point out that Mike Silver of Yahoo! Sports calls the NFL owners "communists."
- Darin Gantt of the Rock Hill Herald does a mock draft that's predicated on the lockout continuing. A valid, if sad and/or terrifying point.
- The Bills took Blaine Gabbert out to dinner before his Missouri pro day. I hope they bought him wings.
- It's important to remember that Noel Devine out of West Virginia is still really fast. He ripped off a 4.43 at their pro day.