Posted by Matt Moore
- So remember when the Pacers traded for Darren Collison and he was supposed to be their point guard of the future, taking them to the next level? Well, they've gotten to the next level, suddenly in a position to contend for a playoff spot. But Collison has been left in the dirt, and can't quite figure out why . People who weren't blown away by Collison's numbers last season questioned his poise and defensive stature, and it would appear those same elements are what is keeping T.J. Ford and A.J. Price in heavy minutes. Who would have thought the Pacers would have a point guard overflow a year ago?
- A Cleveland radio station has edited LeBron James out of Jay-Z's "Empire State of Mind." Because that will help, naturally.
- Roy Hibbert has turned into quite the passing big man because of his time spent this summer with Bill Walton. 8 Points, 9 Seconds breaks down what's helped him improve , and his confidence has been as important as his quick decision making. There's something to be said for simply going with your instincts instead of debating yourself into a bad posssession. It's that All-Around play that has to leave you wondering... is Hibbert an All-Star this season? One guy who doesn't think so? His coach .
- Magic Johnson, who faced some of the toughest Pistons teams ever, thinks this version is soft .
- One reason the Spurs have been so great lately? They're hitting everything under the sun from the arc .
- With Stephen Curry out of the lineup, should Reggie Williams start? There are points to be made on both sides , but the idea of keeping a guy comfortable in his reserve role is both bizarre, and yet very on-point.