Posted by Chip Patterson
Good morning folks, and welcome to National Signing Day 2011! For today, all of us college football writers will be hanging over in the Eye On Recruiting Blog, led by Bryan Fischer. So if you have yet to follow Bryan, or his sharp recruiting blog, time to make that happen.
But just to keep all you loyal readers here at the Eye on College Football satisfied, I'll be hopping in at the top of every hour to give you the quick links of the latest breaking news for National Signing Day.
- Derek Dooley and Tennessee continue to stack the recruits, sign OL Anthony Richardson.
- Nickolas Brassell, Tom Lemming's No. 11 wide receiver, has decided to stay close to home and attend Ole Miss.
- Troy Niklas, one of the top offensive tackles in the 2011 class, chose Notre Dame over USC.
- DeMatha HS defensive tackle Darian Cooper selects Iowa over Michigan and Georgia Tech
- Top ranked defensive tackle Timmy Jernigan will join a stacked Florida State recruiting class
- Clemson gets two late commitments from Roderick Byers, Oregon de-commit, and 345-pound offensive guard Spencer Region
More Recruiting Coverage can be found here at CBSSports.com
Click here for the 10:30 ET update
Click here for the 9:00 ET update