Posted by Bryan Fischer
Several “Junior Days” are about to kick off in a few hours around the country. Don’t be surprised to see several offers and/or commitments late tonight.
- The nation’s top recruit, Jadeveon Clowney, may have eligibility questions, according to the New York Times. Stewart Mandel writes that the long-awaited decision will be worth it for either of the South Carolina programs.
- Houston Nutt has come under heavy fire for oversigning so the coach allowed the school to release the scholarship numbers for the Rebels.
- Arkansas coach Bobby Petrino says going to the Sugar Bowl should provide a big boost on the recruiting trail.
- A look at a few of Washington’s 2012 targets.
- Colorado is still looking to add two wide receivers to their class of 2011.
- Kenton (Ohio) quarterback Maty Mauk talks about his recent offer from Michigan.
- The grandson of a former Dallas Cowboy is getting a lot of attention from major programs and will head to Texas' Junior Day.