Posted on: March 23, 2011 11:18 am
Edited on: March 23, 2011 11:19 am
Tags: American Idol, caption, caption challenge, caption contest, captions, challenge, contest, Djokovic, Ferrell, golf, Gulbis, Idol, Joe, Natalie, Natalie Gulbis, Novak, Novak Djokovic, photo, photo caption, photo caption challenge, Photo Caption Contest, photo captions, photos, pics, pictures, Randy Jackson, rodeo, Shulaces, Shuless, Shuless Joe, ski, skiing, tennis, Will Ferrell
Posted on: March 2, 2009 11:57 am
Edited on: March 2, 2009 11:58 am
*I don't want anyone to be thrown off, but I'm moving the picture labels to above the images they represent. Just think this way might work better with the new alignment tendencies.
1. Perfectly camouflaged, Darryl Dawkins was able to launch a successful ambush on these two young hotties.
Posted on: September 16, 2008 12:32 pm
Edited on: September 16, 2008 12:38 pm
Look what I found on RooTube.
1. Mister Peabody 9
2. Sircheeks 6
2. Train Derailer 6
3. NFL-Solomon 5
4. EagleMtnAirtax 3
4. jzinger34 3
5. Hoosier Mick 2
5. Meat Supply 2
5. Beevillain 2
5. bluesman24 2
5. geekusa 2
5. TJ4499 2
5. ktopp24 2
6. liontamer127 1
6. Coach Bib13 1
6. bostonboy46 1
6. 24alldaylong 1
6. Dr.Mr.Awesome! 1
6. Ooopsflynn 1
6. Broncolanche 1
*August Winner: turbozo
*July Winner: NFL-Solomon
*June Winner: Strictly Butta
*May Winner: Strictly Butta
*April Winner: Jalap
*March Winner: Badger_colorado
*February Winner: TennFan1975
1. In Australia, normal army forces have been replaced by the much-stronger, and much more expendable, Kangaroo Brigade. The only downfall is that this specially-engineered fighting force is easily distracted, and can never turn down hopping contest.
2. Two seconds later, the Chinese runner pulled away from the two Russians, slapped his own butt and said: "Can you catch a falling star without burning your hand? Can you put the sky in your mouth? Can you say to an earthquake... 'Hey, hold still for a second?' No! Such is Mango!"
3. How much do you want to bet that, six months ago, all this guy could pull was old-looking bartenders and fat hippy chicks.
4. According to his sign, I'd say this guy is trying to park one of the worms from Tremors.
5. Shuless Joe can't believe that there haven't been any good pictures of scantily-clad female rugby fans in a while. "Hurry back, rugby... Please, hurry back."