JOHNS CREEK, Ga. -- Tiger Woods is gone, but not forgotten.
As ever, he continues to be fodder for jokes, putdowns, one-liners and some downright hilarious fare.
Well, unless you happen to be on his payroll.
Saturday night, Golfweek columnist and occasional Golf Channel guest Jeff Rude reeled off a series of cheeky Tweets on his account, inventing some imagined conversational snippets between Woods' and his course-design employee and stand-in caddie, Bryon Bell.
Woods, continuing a painful slide down the golf pecking order, missed the PGA Championship cut on Friday night.
Here's the list of @GolfweekRude, in his own words.
Top 11 list of things fill-in caddie Bryon Bell might have said to Tiger Woods after Woods found 23 bunkers and missed the PGA cut by 6 strokes:
1. I know you live in a beach community with sand and water, but don't you think you carried the theme a bit far here at the PGA?
2. By the way, I’ve got those phone numbers you asked for on the 16th tee.
3. I had more fun being your travel agent.
4. Again, what was so bad about that old “wipey” swing?
5. It’s not me, it’s you.
6. I’m leaving you to caddie for Jason Dufner.
7. This wasn’t the most satisfying tournament of my career.
8. You know there were no blondes in those bunkers, right?
9. What’s 10 percent of zero?
10. Has anyone gotten carpal tunnel raking sand before?
11. Who are you?