NOTE: Yes you aren't crazy, I renamed the blog since college basketball season is almost over.
1) Stephen Curry is the baddest man on the planet right now. I know Davidson lost but he put on another thrilling show that helps claim his spot in NCAA Tournament lore for the rest of time. Congratulations Davidson on a great season. Also CBS is reporting Curry will return for his junior season.
2) All four #1 seeds reached the Final Four for the first time in NCAA Tournament history, meaning the Final Four should be one of the best in recent memory. Kansas, North Carolina, UCLA, and Memphis can all win the title and appear evenly matched.
3) The Spurs know what time of the year it is, after beating Houston on Sunday. It seems San Antonio relaxes to the season until the playoffs start. The Spurs might be on their way to another championship.
4) Denny Hamlin won the race at Martinsville on Sunday. Jeff Burton took the point lead, followed by Kevin Harvick. It appears RCR is ready for a title run this season.
5) We also learned that Memphis is underrated as one of the best teams in the country all season. Is this possible? All I know is this, everyone said all season they'd be the first #1 seed to lose but they are in San Antonio. Congratulations to the entire Final Four.