Well, Graystork another one of those pollsters in the "Best Damn Poll in the Land" released his top 25, I'll do it as well. It's a bit different from my rankings in my Breakdown of College Football, and it's not indepth.
Badgers Ballers Preseason Top 25 for the "Best Damn Poll in the Land"
- Georgia-They in my opinion have the most talent, I think they lose one game, but they'll still win the National Title.
- Ohio State-Return a lot of talent from two straight BCS Bowl Game Appearences.
- USC-They continue to reload and have the easiest of any of the schedules of teams in the top 5.
- Oklahoma-They might be Chokelahoma, but they still have loads of talent.
- Florida-I don't trust that defense, yet. If that defense improves this team could easily run the table.
- Missouri-Can they beat Oklahoma this season?
- Auburn-This team will have a smashmouth defense and an improved offense.
- LSU-They would be top 5 with an experienced quarterback.
- WVU-They still have Pat White and that in my opinion still makes them a top 10 team.
- Wisconsin-Return 18 starters from a 9 win team, and they have a favorable schedule.
- Texas-Can Will Muschamp turn around an awful pass defense?
- Clemson-Will this be the year that Clemson doesn't choke and they can finally win the ACC?
- Texas Tech-Is this the year that Texas Tech breaks through with an extremely potent offense?
- Virginia Tech-They continue to win even without elite talent, it helps that they play in the worst BCS Conference.
- Oregon-My suprise team of this year. They'll have a very good defense with an elite secondary and Chip Kelley will produce a quarterback that can run his spread.
- Arizona State-Can they do it again this year with a harder schedule?
- Penn State-Likely JoePa's last year, but can they overcome the off field problems?
- BYU-Best Non-BCS Team in my opinion, Max Hall is the best quarterback you've never heard of.
- Illinois-Can the Zooker produce another Rose Bowl bid at Illinois?
- Fresno State-They play a super tough non-conference schedule, if they go 3-0 with it they deserve a BCS Bid.
- Tennessee-How will the lose of Erik Ainge and David Cutcliffe affect this team?
- Kansas-Will they be able have another great year with a real schedule?
- Cincinnati-If they can find a quarterback watch out Oklahoma this team could catch you off guard.
- Pitt-This team has a great running back and a good defense, now if only the Porn Stache could coach?
- Michigan State-They have one of the best running backs in the country in Javon Ringer and they have a very good coach in Mark Dantonio.
Other Considered: Wake Forest(ACC), USF(Big East), Rutgers(Big East just for you Graystork), South Carolina(SEC), Boise State(WAC) Alabama(SEC)