Bitter, party of one, your table is now available. Bitter, party of one!
Dude, don't get me wrong, I like to harp on some of the more obnoxious UK fans as much as anybody, but this post just wreaks of bitterness. A lot of people make valid criticisms of UK's program and get labeled as "jealous haters" but in this case I think that label fits.
1) What pray tell do you expect the NCAA to repremand Calipari for? Are you aware of some violations that the NCAA has missed or are you just making stupid assumptions? I mean if you think the NCAA should change some rules to curb the one and done trend, then I'm all on board for that, but to bag on UK for operating within the rules that the NCAA setup is just stupid.
2) No, UK is not particularly good this year. Is that a result of Calipari's "going for it all" strategy? Absolutely. Of course the flip side of that is, was UK's NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP last year a result Calipari's "going for it all" strategy? You're damn right it was.
3) Is Bill Self winning National Championships every season? No, of course not. No coach is last time I checked. So to hold UK to some unrealistic standard that you don't apply to any other team including your own is just plain stupid.
4) On behalf of UK fans (if I might be so bold) SCOREBOARD *****es! (not once, but TWICE last season, the latter for all the marbles)
5) Now shut your piehole for another few years and let the grownups talk. Maybe next time you should wait a few more years before posting again.