Are the Yankees done?
If you believe the folks at Taiwan's Next Media Animation (and who doesn't?), you can stick a fork in the Bronx Bombers.
If you didn't watch the video, you really should. If not (what's wrong with you?) here's their reasoning:
1. The Orioles are young and hungry (and Buck Showalter wears an eyepatch).
2. The Rays have the best starting pitching in the division.
3. CC Sabathia, they say, is in danger of being kidnapped by Greenpeace (they don't say it as nicely as I do, either).
4. Alex Rodriguez is ailing and, well, they suggest he's no longer getting the help he admitted to once using.
5. Mark Teixeira is indisposed.
6. Derek Jeter is "an overhyped singles slapper."
Sure, it's trolling, but it's well-done trolling.