All you need to know: MLB rumors and news roundup for Nov. 25
Let's recap the offseason action that went down on this day.
The winter meetings draws nearer, and that means recommended daily allowances of news and scuttle. Now let's recap what went down on Monday ...
- Los Angeles Dodgers : Finalized their one-year deal (plus vesting option for 2015) with RHP Dan Haren .
: Dan Connolly of the Baltimore Sun reports that the O's will tender contracts to all nine of their arbitration-eligble players: C
- Pittsburgh Pirates : Travis Sawchik tweets that Rafael Furcal 's agent says the Pirates are one of eight teams to ask about his client, who's a free agent.
- Kansas City Royals : Sources tell Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star that relievers Aaron Crow and Tim Collins are "very available" for trade.
- Detroit Tigers : Are reportedly pressing hard to sign free agent closer Brian Wilson .
- Minnesota Twins : Per Tim Dierkes on Twitter, Minnesota remains in pursuit of RHP Bronson Arroyo and may be able to land him on a two-year pact.
- New York Yankees : Mark Feinsand of the New York Daily News writes that the Yanks are now focused on Carlos Beltran as their top free agent target.
- Dioner Navarro : According to Peter Gammons, the veteran catcher is close to signing with a team other than the Boston Red Sox .
- Oakland Athletics : Extended their lease with the O.co Coliseum through the 2015 season, so there will be no immediate relocation ... Acquired reliever Fernando Abad from the Washington Nationals in exchange for minor-league outfielder John Wooten.
- Atlanta Braves : Per Dave O'Brien on Twitter, the Braves have hired former Philadelphia Phillies pitching coach Rich Dubee as their minor-league pitching coordinator.
- Cleveland Indians : Per Paul Hoynes of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the team has talked to catcher Carlos Santana about playing third base in winter ball this offseason.
- Seattle Mariners : Named Andy Van Slyke and Howard Johnson, among others, to Lloyd McClendon's coaching staff for 2014 ... Team president Chuck Armstrong announced his retirement effective Jan. 31, 2014.
- Orioles: Acquired reliever Brad Brach from the San Diego Padres for minor-league hurler Devin Jones.
- Pirates: Designated 1B/OF Garret Jones for assignment ... Acquired minor-league OF Jaff Decker and RHP Miles Mikolas from the Padres in exchange for 1B/OF prospect Alex Dickerson.
- Tigers: Announced that Darnell Coles will serve as assistant hitting coach next season.
- Chad Durbin: The veteran right-hander, most recently of the Phillies, announced his retirement.