EOB Podcast: Jeter suffers setback
Chris Cwik and Mike Axisa discuss how Derek Jeter's recent setback impacts the Yankees. They also talk about some pitchers who have gotten off to poor starts.
In this episode of the podcast Chris Cwik and Mike Axisa discuss Derek Jeter's setback, and how it impacts the Yankees. They also discuss some pitchers who have gotten off to poor starts, and break down Tony Cingrani's debut. Relevant topics include, but are not limited to the following:
- From the beginning: With Jeter not expected back until at least the All-Star break, can it get any worse for the Yankees? Given his age, should we have seen this coming?
- 10:15: CC Sabathia's velocity is down, but he's not concerned. Should we be concerned for him?
- 14:45: R.A. Dickey left Thursday's start with neck/back soreness. Is there any reason to be worried about him?
- 32:30: We preview Friday's must-watch game, Mets vs. Nationals. Stephen Strasburg takes on Matt Harvey.
- Follow Mike on Twitter at @mikeaxisa. I can be found at @Chris_Cwik. You can listen to the podcast in our popout player, which can be found here.
- We would also encourage you to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, and be sure to let us know what you think.
- This episode of the podcast runs just under 40 minutes.
Our Latest Stories
It was earlier reported Trump was in talks to do so, but he declined the invitation
An Auburn softball player did not appreciate how UF coach Tim Walton appeared to shove her
Boston will be looking to repeat as AL East champs but make a deeper run in the postseason
Kazmir will begin the season on the DL
Tebow struck out twice against Scherzer and got a taste of an elite fastball
It seems unlikely Las Vegas will be atop MLB's list of destinations whenever they expand or...