Updated Nov. 1, 2009
2010 schedule notes:
- The Truck Series will visit Pocono Raceway on July 31. It is the only new event on any of NASCAR's three national series schedules. It replaces the Truck Series’ previous February event at Auto Club Speedway.
- Nashville Superspeedway will host two Truck Series events in 2010 after a race originally scheduled for Memphis Motorsports Park on June 26 was moved to Nashville on April 2. Dover Motorsports, Inc. is ceasing all operations at the Memphis track.
- The Kansas Speedway race will be May 2, one week later.
- The series’ race at Dover, as in the other two national series, will be held two weeks earlier, on May 14, kicking off a national series tripleheader weekend.
- The Iowa Speedway and Gateway International Raceway events will be two months earlier, on July 11 and 16.
- Kentucky Speedway’s date moves from July to Sept. 3.
|2010 Truck Series schedule|
|Feb. 12||Daytona International Speedway|
|March 6||Atlanta Motor Speedway|
|March 27||Martinsville Speedway|
|April 2||Nashville Superspeedway|
|May 2||Kansas Speedway|
|May 14||Dover International Speedway|
|May 21||Lowe’s Motor Speedway|
|June 4||Texas Motor Speedway|
|June 12||Michigan International Speedway|
|June 18||Milwaukee Mile|
|July 11||Iowa Speedway|
|July 16||Gateway International Raceway|
|July 23||O’Reilly Raceway Park|
|July 31||Pocono Raceway|
|Aug. 7||Nashville Superspeedway|
|Aug. 18||Bristol Motor Speedway|
|Aug. 27||Chicagoland Speedway|
|Sept. 3||Kentucky Speedway|
|Sept. 18||New Hampshire Motor Speedway|
|Sept. 25||Las Vegas Motor Speedway|
|Oct. 23||Martinsville Speedway|
|Oct. 30||Talladega Superspeedway|
|Nov. 5||Texas Motor Speedway|
|Nov. 12||Phoenix International Raceway|
|Nov. 19||Homestead-Miami Speedway|
|Note: Schedule subject to change; Times to be announced.|