2011 schedule notes:
- The second race of the season will be held at Phoenix International Raceway on Feb. 27, a week after the season-opening Daytona 500. Phoenix replaces Auto Club Speedway in Week 2. Texas Motor Speedway fills in the vacated Phoenix spot on April 9.
- Auto Club Speedway's lone race will be held March 27. The track had been hosting two races each season since 2004.
- Kansas Speedway will host two races for the first time -- June 5 and Oct. 9.
- For the first time in a decade, the series will visit a new track. Kentucky Speedway will host it first Cup event -- a night race -- on July 9.
- NASCAR's 10-race Chase for the Championship will begin at Chicagoland Speedway on Sept. 18. Chicagoland’s previous race date was in early July, a slot that went to Kentucky. New Hampshire Motor Speedway, which previously had the first Chase date, will now have the second, on Sept. 25.
Note: Schedule subject to change; Times to be announced; * - Non-championship points event.