How do the 2011 Chase drivers stack up against each other at the 10 Chase tracks? Do you want to know how each driver has historically run? How about the past five years only? It's all at your control ...
1. Use "Change Statistic" dropdown to sort driver and track chart by Average Finish, Wins, Top Fives or Top 10s.
2. Use "Filter by Years" slider to include as many or as few years as you'd like in your driver comparison.
3. Hover over a cell in the chart for more statistics.
4. Click a cell on the chart -- including track name -- or a point on the line graph for details on previous races for that track for chosen date range. Click again to deselect.
5. Click a driver name in the color legend or along the left side of the chart to call out a driver's line graph. To select multiple drivers, hold CTRL. Click again to deselect.
More NACAR interactives: Who's Hot? Who's Not?