The 2012 NBA Free Agency moratorium period began Sunday morning at midnight. Between Sunday and July 11, teams are allowed to contact and negotiate with players but not sign them until the 11th. That means meetings! And interest! And lots and lots of "reports" and "sources."
11:30 PM ET
- The Nets have reportedly emerged as a frontrunner for Derek Fisher.
- The Wolves and Nicolas Batum have a four-year, $45 million offer sheet and he said he would prefer to sign in Minnesota.
- Brandon Roy is back as he's signed a two-year deal with the Wolves.
9:00 PM ET
- Via SI.com, Jeff Green's agent says his deal with the Celtics could be in the neighborhood of four years, $40 million. "He wants to be in Boston," Falk said. "He's excited about the moves they've made. He's hoping Ray Allen comes back as well, because he feels very close to Ray Allen."
6:30 PM ET
- The Blazers intend to match any offer on Nicolas Batum and won't entertain a sign-and-trade, reports the Oregonian.
- According to NBA.com, the Pacers haven't decided whether or not to match the Blazers' max offer sheet to Roy Hibbert.
- NBA.com reports the Pacers, Hawks, Heat and Knicks are all interested in Rashard Lewis.
5:00 PM ET
- In a turn of events, Jason Kidd is signing with the Knicks, not the Mavericks.
- Brandon Bass is signing a three-year deal with the Celtics.
- According to CSN Bay Area, it's down to the Warriors or Raptors for Brandon Rush.
- According to ESPN LA, the Lakers aren't planning a trade involving Pau Gasol or Andrew Bynum. The team wants to keep the core together and play with Steve Nash.
- The Magic intend to pick up the $6 million option on J.J. Redick's final year, according to Yahoo! Sports.
2:15 PM ET
- Teams after O.J. Mayo, according to ESPN.com: Mavs, Rockets, Pacers, Clippers, Knicks and Suns.
- Kyle Lowry is headed to Toronto in exchange for a first round pick.
- Jamal Crawford and Chauncey Billups are signing with the Clippers. Meaning Ray Allen is almost assured to be heading to Miami.
1:30 PM ET
- The Mavericks are targeting Ramon Sessions, according to the Ft. Worth Star-Telegram.
12:30 PM ET
- The Knicks have emerged as a favorite to sign Raymond Felton according to the New York Daily News, who of course had pretty good times there.
- The Rockets are closing in on a big offer to Jeremy Lin, according to reports.
- The Bucks made a five-year, $40 millon offer to Ersan Ilyasova, but he has no plans to accept it, reports Yahoo! Sports.
- The Knicks are closing in on a deal for super dunker James White.
- According to ESPN.com, the Lakers could make a push for Grant Hill to join Steve Nash in Los Angeles.
- Ramon Sessions won't be returning to the Lakers, according to ESPN LA.