• My Scores
  • NFL
  • MLB
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • Golf

Agent says Dario Saric is withdrawing from the draft

By Royce Young | NBA writer

Dario Saric is no longer reportedly leaning. He's completely withdrawing from the 2013 NBA Draft.

"We make decision this morning that we will withdraw Dario from the 2013 draft," his agent told Bourbon Street Shots.

Saric, 19, is a projected first-rounder and many have him in the top 15. The Croatian forward is projected to go in the top 25. CBSSports.com's Gary Parrish has him being taken 19th by the Cavaliers and Matt Moore has him going 22nd to the Nets.

Saric has been linked to a number of teams with interest in him landing as high as the Pelicans (sixth), Mavericks (11th) and Thunder (12th). Pelicans general manager Dell Demps was reportedly in Croatia to scout Saric last week.

The Croatian forward has until June 17 to change his mind.
CBSSports Facebook Google Plus
Conversation powered by Livefyre

nba Video

October 13, 2015
Lamar Odom found unconscious (0:48)
October 13, 2015
Why aren't the Warriors considered the favorites?
October 12, 2015
5 NBA Teams Playing the Disrespect Card
October 8, 2015
Rotisserie Mock Draft: 10/8


Most Popular

CBSSports Shop

Men's Nike Scarlet Ohio State Buckeyes No. 15 Limited Football Jersey

College Sideline Gear
Get your favorite school
Shop Now

Picks and Projections
Get the latest picks and projections sent directly to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!
Be on the lookout for the latest picks, lines, projections and analysis in your inbox.