The latest news and updates about the NBA Draft including trade rumors, pick trends, and more. Follow Ken Berger here for up-to-the-second draft updates.
11:01 p.m. ET --
David Stern has announced his final pick ever, and got a special surprise.
10:46 p.m. ET --
Presented without comment:
10:44 p.m. ET --
- With the final pick of the first round, the Warriors take Nemanja Nedovic from Serbia.
10:40 p.m. ET --
- The Warriors, who moved to 29 for the 26 from OKC, moved back again to 30 as the Suns select Archie Goodwin.
10:34 p.m. ET --
- With the 28th pick, the Spurs select Livio Jean-Charles from France.
10:28 p.m. ET --
- Rudy Gobert goes 27th to the Nuggets who move the pick to the Jazz.
10:20 p.m. ET --
- Andre Roberson from Colorado went 26th to the Wolves who traded the pick to the Warriors who traded the pick to the Thunder.
10:09 p.m. ET --
- The Clippers select forward Reggie Bullock with the 25th pick.
10:06 p.m. ET --
- The Knicks select Tim Hardaway Jr. with the 24th overall pick.
10:03 p.m. ET --
Shabazz Muhammad appeared from the shadows to meet David Stern.
10:00 p.m. ET --
Assuming this might be in reference to who the Pacers just took.
.....— Roy Hibbert (@Hoya2aPacer) June 28, 2013
9:58 p.m. ET --
- The Pacers take Solomon Hill from Arizona with the 23rd pick.
9:54 p.m. ET --
The Nets will take Duke's Mason Plumlee with the 22nd pick, source says.— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) June 28, 2013
9:52 p.m. ET --
"We've had to explain to our international audience that the boo is an American sign of respect." -David Stern being David Stern. #NBADraft— CBSSports.com (@CBSSports) June 28, 2013
9:51 p.m. ET --
- Picking for the Wolves, the Jazz select Gorgui Dieng from Louisville.
9:49 p.m. ET --
- Vital hair reporting here from CBSSports.com's Matt Norlander on Lucas Nogueira.
9:41 p.m. ET --
- The Bulls take guard Tony Snell with the 20th pick.
9:33 p.m. ET --
- The Cavs select Russian small forward Sergey Karasev with the 19th pick.
9:31 p.m. ET --
Dudes be mad nervous when they team pick a player at they position— Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 28, 2013
9:28 p.m. ET --
- The Mavericks, who are now holding the Hawks' No. 18 pick, select point guard Shane Larkin.
9:21 p.m. ET --
- The Atlanta Hawks select German guard Dennis Schroder with the 17th pick.
9:20 p.m. ET --
He look like the Lil boy from city of god!!!!— Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 28, 2013
9:19 p.m. ET --
THIS JUST HAPPENED: pic.twitter.com/sa78moiZ8G— Luke Zimmermann (@lukezim) June 28, 2013
9:18 p.m. ET --
Adetokunbo is not a "stash" pick for Milwaukee, source says. He'll come to NBA now.— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) June 28, 2013
9:14 p.m. ET --
- Picking 16th was the Celtics, who actually took Kelly Olynyk at 13 in a trade. The Mavs then reportedly have moved the 16th to the Hawks, who are taking Lucas Nogueira.
9:10 p.m. ET --
Yessir... Welcome my guy @CJMcCollum— Damian Lillard (@Dame_Lillard) June 28, 2013
9:09 p.m. ET --
There it is. GREAT pick here by Minnesota. Wolves needed scoring and they got it with Shabazz.— Jon Rothstein (@JonRothstein) June 28, 2013
9:08 p.m. ET --
- The Milwaukee Bucks take 18-year-old Greek propsect Giannis Antetokounmpo with the 15th pick.
9:04 p.m. ET --
- The Utah Jazz select Shabazz Muhammad with the 14th pick, but will send him to the Timberwolves.
8:59 p.m. ET --
- The Dallas Mavericks take Kelly Olynyk with the 13th pick, but are sending him to Boston, per Ken Berger of CBSSports.com.
8:53 p.m. ET --
Welcome Steven Adams— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) June 28, 2013
8:50 p.m. ET --
- The Thunder take center Steven Adams with the 12th pick.
8:45 p.m. ET --
- Fresh off trading Jrue Holiday, the 76ers take point guard Michael Carter-Williams with the 11th pick.
8:40 p.m. ET --
Might be best pick of draft... CJ McCollum— Andre Iguodala (@andre) June 28, 2013
8:37 p.m. ET --
The Portland Trail Blazers select C.J. McCollum with the No. 10 overall pick.
8:35 p.m. ET --
Wait, did Jrue get traded?— evan turner (@thekidet) June 28, 2013
8:28 p.m. ET --
- The Timberwolves select Trey Burke with the No. 9 overall pick. According to reports, he'll be sent to Utah.
8:22 p.m. ET --
- According to reports, Nerlens Noel and a 2014 top three protected pick is being traded to the Philadelphia 76ers for Jrue Holiday.
8:18 p.m. ET --
- The Detroit Pistons select Kentavious Caldwell-Pope with the No. 8 overall pick.
8:14 p.m. ET --
Cue the Nerlens Pelicans jokes?— Lang Whitaker (@langwhitaker) June 28, 2013
8:13 p.m. ET --
- The Sacramento Kings select Kansas guard Ben McLemore with the No. 7 pick.
8:11 p.m. ET --
- The New Orleans Pelicans select Nerlens Noel with the No. 6 overall pick.
8:10 p.m. ET --
Ben McLemore still on the board?? Kid is gonna be a star in the league— Aaron Rodgers (@AaronRodgers12) June 28, 2013
8:06 p.m. ET --
- The Phoenix Suns select Alex Len with the No. 5 overall pick.
8:05 p.m. ET --
They sleeping on Ben McLemore. Just watch— LeBron James (@KingJames) June 28, 2013
8:04 p.m. ET --
Remember: Zeller, who was knocked by many for coming back, essentially didn't really hurt his stock with a second season at IU.— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) June 28, 2013
8:01 p.m. ET --
Anthony Bennett: “I'm just as surprised as everybody else." Ha!— Nicole Auerbach (@NicoleAuerbach) June 28, 2013
7:59 p.m. ET --
- The Charlotte Bobcats take Indiana forward Cody Zeller at No. 4 overall.
7:50 p.m. ET --
Everyone was shocked by the Cavs taking Anthony Bennett. Though, maybe nobody more than Nerlens Noel.
7:47 p.m. ET --
The Washington Wizards will select Otto Porter with the No. 3 pick, source says.— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) June 27, 2013
7:43 p.m. ET --
- The Orlando Magic select Indiana guard Victor Oladipo with the No. 2 overall pick.
7:40 p.m. ET --
- With the first overall pick, the Cavaliers select Anthony Bennett. What? Here are some quick thoughts from Zach Harper of CBSSports.com.
7:39 p.m. ET --
Good job @cavsdan on keeping the pick a secret.. $$ Ratings $$— Mark Cuban (@mcuban) June 27, 2013
7:34 p.m. ET --
Impressive jeering by the Brooklynites. I can't even hear a word Stern is saying.— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) June 27, 2013
7:30 p.m. ET --
- The Thunder made a last ditch effort to get the No. 1 from Cleveland but couldn't pull it off, according to Yahoo Sports.
7:25 p.m. ET --
In terms of crowd, Barclays is near capacity—much different than the half-filled Prudential Center the past two years.— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) June 27, 2013
7:15 p.m. ET --
- ESPN.com reports the Cavs have made a decision on their pick. However, Yahoo Sports reports the Cavs are still discussing possible trades. The lesson: Nobody knows what's going on.
6:35 p.m. ET --
- According to Yahoo Sports, the Thunder are making a hard last minute push to secure the No. 2 pick in order to select Victor Oladipo.
- The Wolves are also attempting to move into the No. 2 spot for Oladipo, according to Yahoo Sports.
- ESPN.com reports the Pistons aren't interested in trading the No. 8 pick.
6:10 p.m. ET --
Expect a selloff of late first-round picks. Pacers (23), Clippers (25), Wolves (26) and Nuggets (27) among teams looking to bail.— Ken Berger (@KBergCBS) June 27, 2013
5:55 p.m. ET --
- ESPN.com reports the Suns are now offering the Cavs the No. 5 and No. 30 picks in an effort to land Nerlens Noel.
5:50 p.m. ET --
McLemore has gone with the bow tie look. pic.twitter.com/JcnCFdgiQR— Matt Norlander (@MattNorlander) June 27, 2013
5:20 p.m. ET --
- According to ESPN.com, the Raptors are making a late push to move all the way up for the No. 2 overall pick. The player they want? Victor Oladipo.
4:30 p.m. ET --
- According to Ken Berger of CBSSports.com, the Kings are interested in moving up to draft guard Ben McLemore. The Kings are picking at No. 7 and are discussing a deal with the Suns (No. 5) who are keen on moving back.
- Berger reports the Wizards are keeping their pick at No. 3. Indications are they're picking between Otto Porter and Anthony Bennett.
- The Knicks reportedly are "enamored" with German guard Dennis Schroder.
- Other teams are confident the Magic are selecting Victor Oladipo with the No. 2 overall pick, according to Yahoo Sports.
1:45 p.m. ET --
- Ken Berger of CBSSports.com has a bunch of updates here, including which way the Magic are leaning. According to Berger, if Nerlens Noel is on the board when they pick, it'll be a choice between him and Ben McLemore. They also like Victor Oladipo and Berger says if that's the direction they go, they may pull the trigger on dealing Arron Afflalo.
- Per ESPN.com, the Thunder are among a few teams working the hardest to move up. They're said to like Alex Len and Nerlens Noel. The Jazz are always reportedly working to move up from 14 to draft C.J. McCollum. The Timberwolves like Ben McLemore and Victor Oladipo and are trying to get in the top five for one of them.
- According to Sheridan Hoops, the Wizards have Anthony Bennett at the top of their board.
11:30 a.m. ET --
- According to Yahoo Sports, the Cavaliers are choosing between Nerlens Noel and Alex Len for the No. 1 overall pick. Though there still is talk the Cavs could move completely out of the No. 1 spot as well.
- Per ESPN.com, the Cavs could also make a selection at No. 1 overall and continue to shop that player following the draft. Oh, joy.
- The Thunder like Russian Sergey Karasev potentially at No. 12, per Ken Berger of CBSSports.com.
- A team executive to Ken Berger on Shabazz Muhammad: "Whoever gets him is going to be really happy." Berger says most see him going 13-20.
- There has been some concern over Alex Len's ankle injury, but according to ESPN.com it's not a significant fracture and is something he will recover easily from.
- The Bucks have discussed swapping the No. 15 pick with Dallas and the No. 13 pick to select Karasev, according to Yahoo Sports.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo wants to play in the NBA now, rather than wait a year and according to ESPN.com, that's scaring teams away in the lottery.
- Cody Zeller could go as high as No. 4 to Charlotte, according to Yahoo Sports.