The latest updates on rumors and news on Thursday, June 26, the day of the NBA Draft. This post will update.
Update 8:05 p.m.
• The Kings will keep their No. 8 pick, according to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski.
• The Celtics and Kings are discussing a trade of Ben McLemore for No. 6.
• The Bucks will play Giannis Antetokounmpo at the small forward and Jabari Parker at power forward, according to ESPN's Chad Ford.
Update 7:34 p.m.
Update 6:48 p.m.
• Aaron Gordon will "almost assuredly" be drafted before Noah Vonleh and Julius Randle, according to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski. Hmm.
Update 5:54 p.m.
• Philadelphia is no longer trying to trade for Cleveland's No. 1 pick, according to Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski.
Update 5:45 p.m.
• If the Celtics trade the No. 6 pick, it'll be to move down, not up, according to A. Sherrod Blakely of CSNNE.
Update 5:32 p.m.
• The Hornets are looking to add a shooter with the No. 9 pick in the draft, reports Adrian Wojnarowski. Doug McDermott is believed to be the top option for them with Nik Stauskas as the backup plan.
Update 5:03 p.m.
• There is a "tremendous chance" of Joel Embiid going No. 3 to the Sixers, but they're still deciding what to do, per Yahoo Sports' Adrian Wojnarowski.
Update 4:44 p.m.
• The Clippers are "giving strong consideration" to trading the No. 28 pick for an athletic wing player, according to Dan Woike of the Orange County Register, who adds that they have discussed Gerald Henderson and Iman Shumpert. They also reportedly "haven't ruled out" buying a second-round pick.
Update 4:33 p.m.
• Ken Berger reports that Shabazz Napier, Kyle Anderson, Elfrid Payton and Jusuf Nurkic are rising up draft boards.
• The Hornets offered Gerald Henderson and the No. 24 pick to the Orlando Magic for Arron Afflalo before Afflalo was traded to Denver, according to ESPN's Chad Ford. They will reportedly continue to shop Henderson.
Update 4:15 p.m.
• Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo Sports reports the Utah Jazz are starting to lean toward Oklahoma State guard Marcus Smart with the fifth pick, despite Smart not working out for the Jazz at all.
Update 3:12 p.m.
• David Aldridge of NBA.com reports that the Cavaliers are meeting to make their final decision on what to do with the No. 1 pick, which they've had for a month.
• The Cavs are driving a hard bargain from the Sixers for the No.1 spot, including the No. 3, No. 10, and No. 32 picks, which is likely too much to ask of Philly. Philly reportedly does want the pick badly, though.
• The Jazz are 'desperately trying to move up,' which is surprising because they're in a pretty good spot at No. 5.
Update 2:29 p.m.
Update 2:06 p.m.
• The Sixers are reportedly in "a full court press" of the No. 1 pick in a last-ditch effort to try and land Andrew Wiggins.
• ESPN reports that the Rockets are looking at Russian Artem Klimenko with their No. 25 and No. 42 pick, while Draft Express says both the Rockets and Phoenix at No. 27 could go grab-and-stash.
The Clippers are reportedly 50/50 on keeping their pick, via ESPN.
Update 1:04 p.m.
• Yahoo Sports reports the Kings, despite their best efforts, may be hanging on to the No. 8 pick. They also report Embiid is on the table for the Sixers at No.3, the Celtics at No. 6 and the Lakers at No.7. CBSSports.com has heard similar sentiments about Embiid not falling past No. 7.
Update 12:35 p.m.
•ESPN reports that the Grizzlies and Raptors are discussing a move to send Tayshaun Prince and his expiring $7.7 million contract to Toronto along with the No. 22 pick in the draft.
•The Boston Globe reports that Toronto would then take Swiss forward Clint Capela with the No. 22 pick, pairing him with Jonas Valanciunas to end all offensive worlds.
Update 12:00 p.m.
The Nuggets traded Evan Fournier and the No. 56 pick to the Magic for Arron Afflalo. The move sets up more picks for the Magic while getting the Nuggets a shooter with legit size, which they badly needed.
Update 10:11 a.m.
• ESPN reports that the Cavaliers were calling around shopping both of Orlando's top-12 picks Wednesday night, indicating that they're considering moving the No.1 and then moving what they get from it.
• The Cavs reportedly still don't know what they're going to do if they keep it, either.
• Dante Exum declined a last-minute workout invitation from Cleveland.
First Update 7:51 a.m.
• While most expect Joel Embiid to fall no farther than No. 7 after his foot injury was revealed, one executive told the Washingon Post that he expects Embiid to fall out of the top 10.
• Boston reportedly would lean towards Andrew Wiggins over Jabari Parker if they somehow nabbed the No.1 pick through trade.
• The Cavs were trying Wednesday to get Dante Exum in for a last-minute workout because, you know, this is the Cavs and there's no way they make a decision on what they're going to do before the clock hits zero for the No. 1 pick.
• The Knicks are reportedly trying to flip Shane Larkin, acquired in Wednesday's Tyson Chandler trade, to get into the first round.
• The Bucks are reportedly looking at Giannis Antetokounmpo's brother Thanasis in the second round. Thanasis played in the D-League last season.
• The Boston Globe reports that multiple teams are trying to buy copies of Joel Embiid's medical report.
• James Young says that he thinks he might be the guy for Philly at the No. 10 pick.
• The Celtics and Magic got Marcus Smart in for a second workout this week, but the Celtics couldn't get Julius Randle in.