Agent says Dario Saric is withdrawing from the draft
Croatian forward Dario Saric is pulling out of this year's draft, according to his agent.
Dario Saric is no longer reportedly leaning. He's completely withdrawing from the 2013 NBA Draft.
"We make decision this morning that we will withdraw Dario from the 2013 draft," his agent told Bourbon Street Shots.
Saric, 19, is a projected first-rounder and many have him in the top 15. The Croatian forward is projected to go in the top 25. CBSSports.com's Gary Parrish has him being taken 19th by the Cavaliers and Matt Moore has him going 22nd to the Nets.
Saric has been linked to a number of teams with interest in him landing as high as the Pelicans (sixth), Mavericks (11th) and Thunder (12th). Pelicans general manager Dell Demps was reportedly in Croatia to scout Saric last week.
The 24-year-old swingman will become an unrestricted free agent
The youngster hit Oladipo with a nutmeg during a one-on-one game at Oladipo's camp
The Cavs will be looking to upgrade their squad after their Finals loss to the stacked War...
Denver is reportedly also in talks on a three-team trade that would send them Kevin Love
Barclays Center hosted the BIG3's inaugural slate of games on Sunday, with The Answer as a...
Pierce was drafted 10th overall by the Celtics in the 1998 NBA Draft