NBA 2k13 premieres new trailer featuring 'Victory'
NBA2k13 releases new trailer for its hit video game to be released Oct. 2nd.
NBA 2k13 is ramping up its promotional materials prior to its official release, and the latest endeavor has a new trailer featuring "Victory" by Puff Daddy with the Notorious B.I.G. and Busta Rhymes. It's pretty cool. (The lyrics for the video are borderline NSFW but not really across the line. But if you can't tell whether your office/home/school is cool with playing a Puff Daddy song from the mid-to-late-90s maybe you should spend more time figuring that out instead of watching videos like this. Just saying.)
- Can we safely say that the biggest innovation in technology of the past 20 years has been the evolution of video game crossovers? Because the ones featured in this are downright astounding.
- That's the first time you'll see a representation of Jason Terry doing the "JET" flyby in Celtics gear, so that's kind of weird.
- The animation of Paul Pierce's celebration is perfect. That's precisely what he does, down to the velocity of his double-arm swing.
- Needs more three-goggles and fineable gang signs. (Matt makes the McKayla Maroney face.)
- Imagine a world where Derrick Rose is healthy. That sound you hear is Bulls fans crying.
- LeBron's elevation on the chasedown lock seems low.
The commissioner's infamous veto of the Paul trade could have been different
Warriors are intent on keeping a mind like Jerry West around
LaVar has always been proud of his son, which Magic says isn't a problem as long as it doesn't...
Curry was cookin' on the pan and stole the show when she took over the mic
Shaq says LeBron isn't comparable to any one legend, rather a mixture of several greats
Kevin Love says the Cavaliers are on the same level as the Warriors: 'We match up well'