VIDEO: LeBron James freaks out over foul from Mirza Teletovic
LeBron James snaps up and goes at Mirza Teletovic after an attempted wrap-up.
LeBron James got loose on a breakaway vs. the Nets, and after delivering an offensive foul to Andrei Kirilenko, was fouled hard by Mirza Teletovic of Brooklyn trying to wrap him up. James took exception.
On review, James was assessed an offensive foul, and Mirza a flagrant-one foul. No ejection for Teletovic, right foul called on James, life goes on. Few things:
1. Michael Beasley is the voice of reason, "holding" James back. This is the world we live in in 2014.
2. Andrei Kirilenko flopped something awful on that. James didn't get contact enough to push off to that degree.
3. James overreacted. I get that Teletovic went high and around the neck, but he didn't lock him up, didn't sling him, and was just trying to stop his shoulders. Just not enough to warrant the freak out.
4. He "went at" Teletovic, but if you watch, he stops short and waits for his teammates to hold him back. It's the smart thing to do, his team needs him and there's no reason to risk ejection and money loss over Mirza Teletovic, but still.
5. Teletovic's smiling was creepy.
The excitement was just too much to handle, apparently
Westbrook noticed something the players all had in common
The reserve guard has missed the last 11 games for the Clippers
Sounds like the Knicks need to figure out what's going on with their star forward
The future Hall of Famer opened up about his post-NBA life
Boston's star guard addressed the media for the first time since his sister's death