Here are the injuries from Week 5:
- Giants running back Andre Brown has returned to the locker room after getting hurt on a kickoff return. He's being evaluated for a head injury. This is what Brown tweeted in the third quarter
Everything is ok— Andre Brown (@drebrown35) October 7, 2012
- After gaining 40 yards on five carries on one drive, Bengals running back Bernard Scott is questionable to return with a knee injury. UPDATE: Scott is not expected to return to the game.
- After the Steelers forced another fumble out of eagles quarterback Michael Vick, Steelers safety Troy Polamalu, battling a bum calf, hopped off the field on one leg. He has a right calf injury. His return is questionable. UPDATE: Polamalu has been ruled out for the game.
- Trainers are looking at Packers running back Cedric Benson's left foot. He has been taken to the locker room on a cart, and his return is questionable.
- Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley had a right hamstring injury, and his return is questionable.
- Packers defensive tackle B.J. Raji is getting his left foot examined. He has an ankle injury, he's questionable to return and he's been carted off to the locker room.
- Baltimore's Pernell McPhee has returned to the locker room to be observed. UPDATE: McPhee has returned to the game.
- Browns linebacker D'Qwell Jackson is out of the game with a head injury.UPDATE: After the game, Browns coach Pat Shurmur said Jackson had suffered a concussion.
- Bengals receiver A.J. Green has a left ankle injury, but he's about to play in the second half.
- Browns cornerback Dimitri Patterson has been carted off to the locker room.
- Packers tight end Jermichael Finley has a shoulder injury, and he's questionable to return.
- Falcons linebacker Stephen Nicholas has an ankle injury, and his return is questionable.
- Bengals linebacker Rey Maualuga has been taken to the locker for evaluation of a possible concussion.
- Bill safety Jairus Byrd has a chest injury, and his return is questionable.
- Titans backuip running back Javon Ringer had his left leg twisted late in the Vikings blowout win, and he was taken off the field on a cart.