|Holmes heads to the locker room Sunday. (AP)|
In week 4, here are the injury updates from around the league on Sunday.
- A bad blow for the Titans when quarterback Jake Locker got crushed by Houston's Glover Quin. Locker has headed to the locker room with a left shoulder injury, and Matt Hasselbeck has taken over. UPDATE: Locker is on the sideline in street clothes with his arm in a sling. It appears his day is over.
- Bills right guard Kraig Urbik limped off the field near the end of the first quarter. He has an ankle injury, and his return is questionable.
- Bills rookie cornerback Stephon Gilmore had to be helped off the field following an injury.
- After catching a pass from Tim Tebow -- Tebow's first completion of the season -- Jets tight end Dedrick Epps got hit and fumbled the ball. He's been escorted to the locker room with a knee hyperextension. He is questionable to return.
- Jets fullback John Conner is questionable to return with a hamstring injury.
- Vikings receiver Michael Jenkins has a rib injury and is questionable to return. The bad news: Minnesota only has four active receivers today.
- While warming up in pregame, Redskins receiver Aldrick Robinson and safetyBrandon Meriweather had a weird collision that left both players inactive. According to the Washington Post, Meriweather bent over to pick up a football and Robinson's knee collided with Meriweather's helmet. Both were hurt. Robinson limped off the field while Meriweather stayed down and was checked out by trainers.
- Lions receiver Calvin Johnson went down after he was blasted by Minnesota's Chad Greenway. According to a report, Johnson was on the sideline afterward going through a concussion test. UPDATE: Johnson has returned to the game.
- Bills left tackle Cordy Glenn has been taken to the locker room to get his ankle examined.
- Lions defensive end Cliff Avril has suffered a back injury, and his return is questionable.
- Bills safety Jairus Byrd has a hip contusion. His return is questionable.
- Bills tight end Scott Chandler, who's caught two touchdown passes today, and receiver Donald Jones have gone into the locker room with head injuries.
- Broncos center J.D. Walton injured his left ankle and he's out for the rest of the game. According to a report, Walton could not put any weight on his leg as he was helped off the field.
- Packers safety M.D. Jennings, the man who should have been credited with an interception on the Seahawks Hail Mary last week, is questionable to return with a shoulder injury.
- Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers was poked in the eye by a Saints defender and had to leave the game. On his first play of the game, backup Graham Harrell fumbled the ball while trying to hand off and the Saints recovered.