|Webb, Claiborne and Ngata all suffered injuries in Week 6. (US Presswire)|
CBSSports.com's Eye on Football blog has all your Week 6 injury updates here...
* Ravens cornerback Lardarius Webb, arguably the best defender on this team, left the Cowboys' game late in the first quarter with a left knee injury after colliding with Dallas wide receiver Dez Bryant. Webb had to be helped off the field and had trouble putting weight on the leg. UPDATE: According to CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora, the team fears Webb suffered an ACL injury. There's also this:
Lardarius Webb had his right knee surgically repaired by Dr. James Andrews as a rookie when he tore his ACL. This is his left leg— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) October 14, 2012
* Browns running back Trent Richardson has what was announced in the press box as a "flank injury." This is otherwise known as a swelling of the abdomen.
* Eagles running back LeSean McCoy went down on what looked like a harmless tackle in the third quarter against the Lions. Early reports are that he suffered a left ankle injury. UPDATE: McCoy left the field under his own power and returned a few plays later.
* Lions CB Jacob Lacey is being evaluated for a head injury, whic includes concussion testing. His return against the Eagles is questionable.
* Jets running back Bilal Powell left the game against the Colts with a shoulder injury and will not return.
* Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis left in the fourth quarter with an arm injury. He wasn't on the field during the Cowboys' final drive.
* Cowboys cornerback Morris Claiborne, the team's first-round pick in April, injured his left knee late in the first half on a play that resulted in a Ravens' touchdown. He was helped from the field by two members of the Cowboys medical staff. UPDATE: Clairborne returned to the game.
* Ravens defensive lineman Haloti Ngata headed for the locker room early in the second quarter with what the team is calling a knee sprain. He has also battled hamstring and shoulder injuries this season. Ngata returned to the field just before halftime.
* Cowboys running back DeMarcus Murray came out of the locker room at halftime with what's being reported as a sprained foot.
DeMarco getting foot taped up and will try to 'give it a go' per FOX Sports. Felix Jones in there for DAL.— Dave Richard (@daverichard) October 14, 2012
* Cowboys defensive lineman Sean Lissemore is done for the day after suffering a first-quarter right-ankle sprain against the Ravens.
* Dolphins defensive end Olivier Vernon suffered a first-half ankle injury and the team lists his return as questionable.
* Bengals running back Brian Leonard began the second half against the Browns in street clothes. His day is over after suffering a rib injury.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnNFL on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to the Pick-6 Podcast on iTunes. You can follow Ryan Wilson on Twitter here: @ryanwilson_07.