|Ryan Tannehill, Richard Goodman and Vontae Davis all left their games with injuries. (US Presswire)|
CBSSports.com's Eye on Football blog has all your Week 8 injury updates here…
* Giants LB Chase Blackburn left in the second half against the Cowboys with a hamstring injury. He will not return.
* Cowboys LB Dan Connor left in the second quarter against the Giants with a neck sprain. His return is questionable.
* Chiefs QB Brady Quinn, seeing his first regular-season action since 2009, left the game against the Raiders in the first half after suffering a head injury. He was replaced by Matt Cassel.
* Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill limped off the field with what was later diagnosed as a hyperextended knee. He was injured on a first-quarter sack at the hands of Jets DE Calvin Pace. Tannehill was replaced by backup Matt Moore.
* Jets RB Joe McKnight left in the first half against the Dolphins with an ankle injury. He's questionable to return.
* Packers rookie DL Jerel Worthy left the game against the Jaguars with a possible concussion.
* Colts rookie TE Coby Fleener left the game against the Titans with a shoulder injury.
* Steelers S Ryan Clark left in the third quarter against the Redskins with what was later diagnosed as a concussion. He will not return.
* Colts CB Vontae Davis has been diagnosed with a sprained knee and his return is questionable againts the Titans.
* Chargers WR/KR Richard Goodman is out with an injured hamstring, according to a press box announcement at Cleveland Stadium.
* Patriots CB Kyle Arrington left the game against the Rams with a head injury.
* Rams WR Chris Givens was forced from the game against the Patriots with a left foot injury.
* Eagles WR Mardy Gilyard left the game against the Falcons with a hamstring issue. His absence could mean return duty for DeSean Jackson.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnNFL on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to the Pick-6 Podcast on iTunes. You can follow Ryan Wilson on Twitter here: @ryanwilson_07.