Here are the injuries suffered in Week 11.
- After getting hit hard by Houston's Danieal Manning, Jaguars quarterback Blaine Gabbert is out of the game. He has an elbow contusion, the team says, and he's probable to return. Meanwhile, backup Chad Henne is in the game. UPDATE: Gabbert has been downgraded to questionable.
- Redskins linebacker London Fletcher has a left ankle injury. His return is questionable. UPDATE: Fletcher has returned to the game.
- Buccaneers left tackle Donald Penn is hurt but was spotted walking off the field. Jeremy Trueblood is in to replace him.
- As if the Falcons don't have enough problems -- quarterback Matt Ryan has been picked three times in the first quarter -- Atlanta cornerback Asante Samuel has a shoulder injury. His return is questionable.
- Cowboys left tackle Tyron Smith is in the locker room with an unspecified injury. Jermey Parnell has replaced him.
- Jaguars cornerback Aaron Ross is questionable to return with an ankle injury.
- Rams wide receiver Danny Amendola, who just can't seem to stay healthy, has a right foot injury. His return is questionable.
- Lions tackle Jeff Backus is out of the game, and rookie Riley Reiff has taken his place. According to one report, he couldn't put pressure on his leg on the sideline. He offiically has a hamstring injury, and his return is questionable.
- Chiefs receiver Dwayne Bowe was being evaluated for a concussion in the locker room. He has since reemerged, but reports say he doesn't have his helmet with him. That could mean he's done for the day.
- Patriots cornerback Brandon Meriweather is out of the game with a right knee. He is listed as questionable. He did, however, walk off the field under his own power.
- This doesn't sound good for the Falcons.
— Zach Klein (@ZachKleinWSB) November 18, 2011
Jones has an ankle injury, and his return is questionable.
- Eagles running back LeSean McCoy, who somehow was still in the game despite the Redskins blowing out Philadelphia, was slow to rise after taking a shot to the head. He had to be carted off the field.
- Patriots defensive end Chandler Jones has an ankle injury, and his return is questionable. UPDATE: Jones was not on the sideline to begin the second half.
- One of the best Broncos players on offense, running back Willis McGahee is questionable to return with a knee injury. UPDATE: McGahee has been downgraded to out.
- Raiders running back Taiwan Jones has an ankle injury, and he's questionable to play the rest of the day. UPDATE: Jones has returned to the game.
- Colts receiver Donnie Avery suffered a concussion late in the first half. He won't return for the second half.
- Rookie Broncos defensive end Derek Wolfe has a thigh injury, and his return is questionable.
- Raiders linebacker Philip Wheeler has a neck injury, but his return to the game is probable.