CBSSports.com's Eye on Football blog has all your Week 12 injury updates here…
* Ravens tight end Ed Dickson left Sunday's game against the Chargers with a right knee injury.
* Vikings tight end Kyle Rudolph was taken to the locker room to be evaluated for a concussion in Sunday's game against the Bears.
* Steelers running back Chris Rainey limped off the field late in the fourth quarter against the Browns.
* Browns quarterback Brandon Weeden suffered a concussion after a taking a blow to the head late in the fourth quarter against the Steelers. Backup Colt McCoy replaced him.
* Vikings rookie safety Harrison Smith is done for the day after suffering a concussion against the Bears.
* Falcons cornerback Dunta Robinson left Sunday's game against the Buccaneers with a head injury.
* Steelers right tackle Mike Adams was taken to the locker room on a cart late in the third quarer of Sunday's game versus the Browns. He will not return.
* Bears running back Matt Forte limped slowly to the locker room with a right ankle injury against the Vikings.
* Chiefs Dexter McCluster left Sunday's game against the Broncos with a head/neck injury. His return is questionable.
* Browns safety Usama Young had to be helped from the field in the third quarter after absorbing a big hit from Steelers tight end Heath Miller.
* Bears wide receiver and returner Devin Hester headed to the locker room with a concussion during the first half of Sunday's game against the Vikings. He will not return.
* Bengals cornerback Leon Hall left in the first half of Sunday's game against the Raiders with a finger injury. He is expected to return.
* Steelers linebacker LaMarr Woodley injured his left ankle during the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Browns. His return is probable.
* Jaguars running back Jalen Parmele suffered a leg injury against the Titans and is questionable to return.
For more NFL news, rumors and analysis, follow @EyeOnNFL on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to the Pick-6 Podcast on iTunes. You can follow Ryan Wilson on Twitter here: @ryanwilson_07.