On Tuesday, it was reported Jones-Drew had been charged with battery after allegedly punching a security guard at a restaurant over Memorial Day weekend. However, later that day, St. Augustine (Fla.) police refuted that report and said Jones-Drew had not been charged and that the matter was still under investigation.
On Thursday, Gregory Anderson -- an attorney representing alleged victim Kasim Howard and the Conch House -- said video of the alleged incident existed. Anderson also said the video would show Howard was "viciously attacked and severely injured."
Now a second attorney has come forward saying there is video of the alleged incident at the Conch House, according to the St. Augustine Record.
Howard's attorney, Patrick Canan -- who took over for Anderson in representing Howard -- released a statement on Friday.
"Thus far, according to press releases, Mr. Jones-Drew has denied attacking Mr. Howard at the Conch House," the statement said. "Thankfully, the Conch House has an extensive video surveillance system. The altercation and immediate flight from the scene were captured on two separate video cameras."
The statement continued: "I understand from press releases that Mr. Jones-Drew is cooperating with law enforcement. I am hopeful that his cooperation includes a truthful admission in which he takes responsibility for his actions."
As of Friday, St. Augustine police had yet to make a decision on whether or not to charge Jones-Drew.
The St. Augustine Record reports that Howard, 31, has faced criminal charges several times. According to the Record, Howard claimed during a civil trial in 2005 that he was "wrongfully arrested, imprisoned and battered by St. Augustine police" after a fight in 1999. In that case, Howard filed a civil lawsuit that he ended up losing.