If you're planning on going to Manning Bowl III on Sunday and you don't have a ticket yet, you better have two friends named Benjamin Franklin because you'll need them to get into the game. The get-in price to see Peyton and Eli play each other is over $200 on Stubhub.
It might just be smarter to watch football, on your phone. It'd definitely be cheaper, that's for sure.
Lets forget about the Manning's for a second though because although a ticket to their game is expensive, it's not the NFL's highest get-in price for Week 2. That honor goes to the Seahawks-49ers game. The cheapest ticket to the Sunday night game, being played in Seattle, is currently $204.
Nothing spices up a game faster than a good, old-fashioned eyebrow shaving bet. It also doesn't hurt that these two teams seem to hate each other and currently have the best rivalry in football going.
If you're looking for a cheap ticket in Week 2, fly to Atlanta. Apparently, the only person excited about Sunday's game between the Rams and Falcons is Steven Jackson, who's playing his former team. Tickets to the game are going for as low as $22.
Here's the lowest ticket price on Stubhub for each Week 2 game as of 1 a.m. ET on Thursday. The second price is the lowest price on the NFL ticket exchange run by Ticketmaster. Keep in mind, ticket prices change often.
1. San Francisco at Seattle: $222 -- $204
2. Denver at NY Giants: $211 -- $160
3. Washington at Green Bay: $151 -- $138
4. Dallas at Kansas City: $122 -- $115
5. Minnesota at Chicago: $99 -- $109
6. Cleveland at Baltimore: $94 -- $77
7. NY Jets at New England: $73 -- $65
8. Jacksonville at Oakland: $70 -- $57
9. San Diego at Philadelphia: $66 -- $80
10. Carolina at Buffalo: $50 -- $50
11. Pittsburgh at Cincinnati: $44 -- $40
12. New Orleans at Tampa Bay: $43 -- $40
13. Detroit at Arizona: $31 -- $31
14. Miami at Indianapolis: $28 -- $50
15. Tennessee at Houston: $26 -- $52
16. St. Louis at Atlanta: $22 -- $35